Central Utah Hanging tree.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I have invited one more friend who has confirmed he will be there. He is driving an XJ on 35s. His wife will probably be there also, but that would still leave their back seat open for Steve... though I figure there should also be at least one more open seat between my two co-workers that are coming along. Does Steve still need a seat? Has that not been arranged yet?

My plan is still to depart from the American Fork park & ride at 7:30, and arrive at the Ephraim Maverik at 9:00.

sixstringsteve

I have a scout campout that weekend, but they have a habbit of being postponed. If it's postponed, I'll tag along. Back seat is fine for me. I'l walk most of the trail anyway, I just need a ride to the trailhead and back.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I will just have my son with me, so I'll have an open backseat in the TJ.

I'm planning on heading down sometime Friday after school and camping...so I'm assuming I'll meet up with the group after it leaves from the Maverik and comes to me. :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll be there for sure, and so will Mesha. Camping the night before, so we won't be at the Maverik.

Pile of parts

I hope it's not too late to jump in on this one. Me and a friend are going to join. We'll see you at the Maverick at 9:00. I've run it once - actually with Dempsey - a few years ago.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I hope it's not too late to jump in on this one. Me and a friend are going to join. We'll see you at the Maverick at 9:00. I've run it once - actually with Dempsey - a few years ago.

I'm very happy to hear this. It will make up for my lame co-workers dropping out. :)

See you at the Maverik.