Have I been forgotten?

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Hey same thing happened to me when I Re-upped, payment went through on my card for $30 back on 05/09/2008 VISA - 05/07 UTAH 4 WHEEL DRIVE ASS 801-484-7663 UT 00750 -$30.00

Haven't received anything yet. thanks.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I never got my t-shirt (if I was supposed to get one) but I got my membership card. Don't know about the magazines as I was subscribed to all of them already :D. I take a double fat size :rofl:

Medsker...Jon Medsker

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I never got my t-shirt (if I was supposed to get one) but I got my membership card. Don't know about the magazines as I was subscribed to all of them already :D. I take a double fat size :rofl:

Medsker...Jon Medsker

I'm in the same boat, got my card but no shirt.

Wayne Thomas

Meat_

Banned
Membership does not come with a shirt, so if you didn't pay extra for a shirt you aren't missing one ;)

If you did pay for one and didn't get it, email or PM me with the details.

Meat_

Banned
I got the Compass but nothing else.

EDIT: I also got the orange invite card to the summer convention

Looks like you didn't order anything so the only other thing you should have gotten is your membership card, welcome letter and stickers. Did you not receive those?

Meat_

Banned
I have my membership card at home. I will PM you my info when I get there.

Ok. My records indicate that you didn't order a shirt or mag subscription (both cost more money) so if you did I'll need all the info you can find so I can get it straightened out.

1993yj

Ok, I am going to dig through my statements to see what I can find cause I swear that I did the $20 option or whatever it was and selected a mag. I will let you know. I will PM you the info and my member # when I can find everything. Thanks for your help Meat_

and FYI, the JOIN the U4WDA link at the top of this thread doesn't work anymore.

Corban_White

Looks like you didn't order anything so the only other thing you should have gotten is your membership card, welcome letter and stickers. Did you not receive those?

You are correct, I didn't order anything. I did not receive the membership card, letter or stickers tho.

Meat_

Banned
Ok, I am going to dig through my statements to see what I can find cause I swear that I did the $20 option or whatever it was and selected a mag. I will let you know. I will PM you the info and my member # when I can find everything. Thanks for your help Meat_

and FYI, the JOIN the U4WDA link at the top of this thread doesn't work anymore.

Sorry for the mix up, let me know which mag I was supposed to order for you and I will get it ordered.

1993yj

Bringing it back from the dead. Any word on those of us who joined in April during the drive and paid the extra for the mag subscription but have yet to see it?