Have you ever had this happen.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
So there i was last night heading home from dinner with my wife and i had this kid in his honda rice burner next to me. I was driving my 85 F250 Diesel and the stupid kid wouldn't let me move over to turn on are street i would speed up and he would speed up i'd hit my brakes he would do the same it was like he was thinking i wanted to race. Well we made it to the red light and i was first in line in my lane and he was second in line in his lane conviniantly(sp) placed next to my exhaust with his window down. So i thought well what the heck and i held the brake and let out the clutch to lug the truck to make it smoke. so after i filled his car with smoke the light turned green and i took off with smoke going allover him for the next couple blocks. he pulled up and flashed some gane sign at me i guess thats what it was. and he drove off. Has anyone else had this happen and then smoke them out? :D

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
I love doing things like that. Of course I don't have a deisel now but when I am in one or have one and someone pisses me off I say letem have it. Good job.

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
James K said:
one of my favorite things. :D

the best part is the ones that think they are fast off the line. I love dusting those idiots. :D

I have always wondered why they think they are fast off the line. Front wheel drive can't be as fast as rear wheel drive off the line. All the wait goes to the rear tires and helps them keep traction, makes me laugh when I see them pull off the line and the front tires are just spinning away when I am already a block away.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
James K said:
one of my favorite things. :D

the best part is the ones that think they are fast off the line. I love dusting those idiots. :D

Well my truck isn't the fastest but it holds it own.

Well my ricer is my samurai so not as bad i guess.

JoeT

I've laid down more than one smoke screen with the tow truck. Typically it's on a ricer too! :D But then again all us tow truck drivers are jerks anyways.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
GR4x4 said:
I have always wondered why they think they are fast off the line. Front wheel drive can't be as fast as rear wheel drive off the line. All the wait goes to the rear tires and helps them keep traction, makes me laugh when I see them pull off the line and the front tires are just spinning away when I am already a block away.
AWD................... :p

rust bucket

Pool boy in training
Kris K said:
So there i was last night heading home from dinner with my wife and i had this kid in his honda rice burner next to me. I was driving my 85 F250 Diesel and the stupid kid wouldn't let me move over to turn on are street i would speed up and he would speed up i'd hit my brakes he would do the same it was like he was thinking i wanted to race. Well we made it to the red light and i was first in line in my lane and he was second in line in his lane conviniantly(sp) placed next to my exhaust with his window down. So i thought well what the heck and i held the brake and let out the clutch to lug the truck to make it smoke. so after i filled his car with smoke the light turned green and i took off with smoke going allover him for the next couple blocks. he pulled up and flashed some gane sign at me i guess thats what it was. and he drove off. Has anyone else had this happen and then smoke them out? :D

Race um. Win um. And then smoke um :greg: :rofl: :rofl:
That realy pisses them off :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
could have made it funnier if you kept pace with him, or pulled up a little off the light to smoke his windshield for like a block...

Road games are fun as hell, especially when you're in the bigger truck. :D

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Shawn said:
AWD................... :p

Well I do like the WRX STI, very nice and fast. I am talkin about the Honda rice rockets. the guys that think they are cool not the guys that know they are cool.
And this looks like a pretty cool car from them as well.

Attachments

• B9_tribeca.jpg
    B9_tribeca.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
You know what's funny about the rice rockets is: I know there are fast ones out there, but I have never found one on the street- only seen them at the midnight drags. I always play with them in the wifes mini-van and I haven't had one beat me yet?!
When I was a boy... and we did ALOT of street racing. The 16 year olds would come around with Dad's Camaro thinking they were bad, and after getting their butts kicked a few times they would either disappear, or make them faster. What do the rice burners do? It seems to me they sure get their butts kicked alot- and the ones I see frequently don't get any faster?