Have you ever had this happen.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I wish it was the middle finger it would have made me laugh harder. It was some weird sign he put agenst his chest pointing finger and thumb making cirlce's with his fingers pointing down.

I have a friend from High school that brags about his Honda Civic he put a cold air intake on it. He said he cold take any car in town. Then about 3 years later i got a 2001 hyundai accent and i would beat him all the time it used to piss him off. Now thats gone i just beat him with the truck.

This same kid said that since his 2wd Dakota had sport on the side it would go 140 MPH :rofl: So i went home and got some white electrical tape and wrote Sport on the fender of my Samurai and went and told him that my Samurai could go 150 MPH. :rofl: now since it says sport on the side.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Kris K said:
This same kid said that since his 2wd Dakota had sport on the side it would go 140 MPH :rofl: So i went home and got some white electrical tape and wrote Sport on the fender of my Samurai and went and told him that my Samurai could go 150 MPH. :rofl: now since it says sport on the side.
:rofl: :D