Have you seen this jeep?

scramble this

Umm.. Where am I?
So due to unfortunate financial situations I had to sell my latest project a few months ago.:( Due to the fact I had to unload it real quick I sold it to a dealer (universal auto group).:mad: its been sold now and i was just wondering if anyone has seen it. It would be real nice to know that it made it into the hands of someone that actually uses it, not some rich kid pavement pounder. It was on its way to being the ultimate daily driver/hardcore wheeler. one of my buddy's saw it in the sugarhouse area. Let me know

Attachments

• IMG_0289_5_1.jpg
    IMG_0289_5_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Moab-2006-027_2_1.jpg
    Moab-2006-027_2_1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0783_4_1.jpg
    IMG_0783_4_1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

wildkid

...Jeepless...
It was at Rocklogic about 2 weeks ago. Someone had purchased it, most likely from the dealer you sold it to, and had taken it there for some additional mods.

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
Could be worse...At Suzuki, its always Monday...ha ha ha. I have yet to find anything exactly the same on any of my 3 samurais!!

ROCKRUNNER

He took it out wheeling the weekend he got it and blew his rear end out. So we replaced it and upgraded it. (The Dealer Paid) He did state that he liked the way it looked and wasn't into wheeling he was also contemplating lowering it. I have not seen him since so I don't know what the future plans are!

Bart

Dude, why are you torturing yourself? You made a decision to sell a vehicle in the worst possible way. Dealers will always buy a rig so they can make at least $1000 when they sell it.

I'm not getting down on you. We all do things like that at some point in our lives, just to meet obligations. I'm just saying move on man and quit beating yourself up.

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
He took it out wheeling the weekend he got it and blew his rear end out. So we replaced it and upgraded it. (The Dealer Paid) He did state that he liked the way it looked and wasn't into wheeling he was also contemplating lowering it. I have not seen him since so I don't know what the future plans are!

Is the part about lowering it a joke? (If it was... it was a very good nutshot-_- And very effective too:rofl:

scramble this

Umm.. Where am I?
Im just curious who bought it and want to make sure they know of all that was done to it so it doesnt go to waste. ya i regret sellin it that way but im not losing any sleep over it. Im making plans for my XJ and trying to gather parts for a buggy

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Sweet rig, it would be a shame to not use it for what's its built to do. Lowering it would be INSANE! Why the hell would some one buy it and want to return it back to stock is beyond me LOL