Hello from Alaska.. (Pic's)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
So my alaska huting trip is going very well so far... just got back from moose hunt where we took a jet boat up 20 mile river and got my brothers GF a 48" bull moose... Her FIRST kill ever...:D
The only pain in the a$$ was when we waited for two hours for it to leave the water, just to shoot it and it run right back in! :-\
we take off for our sheep hunt today for 4 days.. will update after but here are a few pic's...

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 106

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
damn i bet getting that moose outa the water sucked

yes it did... but we were ble to float it out to camp all the way so it wasn't that bad overall...

i'm not gonna kill a moose, but i will be bear hunting and deer hunting when we return from the sheep hunt.. sheep is my bro's tag..

anyway we are off be back in four days!:D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So my alaska huting trip is going very well so far... just got back from moose hunt where we took a jet boat up 20 mile river and got my brothers GF a 48" bull moose... Her FIRST kill ever...:D
The only pain in the a$$ was when we waited for two hours for it to leave the water, just to shoot it and it run right back in! :-\
we take off for our sheep hunt today for 4 days.. will update after but here are a few pic's...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Chester has a girlfriend!:confused::confused::rofl:

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Back from sheep hunt!

First, Yes Chet does have a GF and she is cool as hell.. born and raised in alaska, and more than willing to help with the kills... Chet is in love!! LOL

Sheep hunt was successfull. We hiked over 20 miles in about 30 hours in some of the most horrible terrain imaginable (fish&game told us it could not be done on foot) WE DID most of it with a 50-70 lb pack on... The pack out with the sheep was absolutly gruelinge, every musscle in my body hurts, and my feet are trashed... So happy to be back at the house and gearing up for a bear hunt!! :D

here are some pic's

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 86

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
That ram is bad ass. Don't get mauled
I do have the 44mag for a reason... Havn't seen a bear yet but if we do my brother has tags for both black and browns, and he is eager to kill..;)

at this point we have had over 500 lbs of meat processed, YUMMY! :)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Just a few good pic's..

Attachments

• Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg