Hello from Alaska.. (Pic's)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
So whats the scoup on your fight? Gonna get throttled by an ripped Eskimo?

some kid from fairbanks... no clue who he is, so i'll just keep punching till i win or die trying! pretty basic fight!! LOL

here is the goat..

Attachments

• ak1.jpg
    ak1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 22
  • ak2.jpg
    ak2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 200.jpg
    Picture 200.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 31

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Swolly, how did the fight go? Totally different than the fights down here? Lets see some pics. I know that camera nancy Chet took some!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
;)
Swolly, how did the fight go? Totally different than the fights down here? Lets see some pics. I know that camera nancy Chet took some!

I fight the night of the 16th (tomorrow) I made weight and i feel good and think i'll do well.. will report when my hangover goes away!!;)

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
I've lived here my whole life and have not had a hunt like that.... great job.

Sheep hunts sucks ass by the way...lol I've been on ONE... never again (Only be cause I am not in nearly good enough shape to be out doing it...).

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I've lived here my whole life and have not had a hunt like that.... great job.

Sheep hunts sucks ass by the way...lol I've been on ONE... never again (Only be cause I am not in nearly good enough shape to be out doing it...).

We were bread to be hunters by my grandfather who hunted during the depression for the sake of feeding the family! He is the one who made us hunt Alaska with him when I was 9... My brother and I were both athletes. We are kind of crazy. We can’t get others to go hunting with us because they never can keep up. I actually trained before I came up there. On that sheep hunt I actually hiked the first day till my legs cramped and I could go no further. When we got done I can honestly say it was the most physically exhausting thing I have ever done in my life, I actually temporarily (several weeks) lost feeling in on one of my feet from the hike.

Last edited:

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
We were bread to be hunters by my grandfather who hunted during the depression for the sake of feeding the family! He is the one who made us hunt Alaska with him when I was 9... My brother and I were both athletes. We are kind of crazy. We can’t get others to go hunting with us because they never can keep up. I actually trained before I came up there. On that sheep hunt I actually hiked the first day till my legs cramped and I could go no further. When we got done I can honestly say it was the most physically exhausting thing I have ever done in my life, I actually temporarily (several weeks) lost feeling in on one of my feet from the hike.

First off... there is no reason to be hunting Sheep for subsistence purposes. There is a BIG difference between being bred to hunt, and being bred to hunt Sheep. There are many more animals, that yield much more meat, that are much easier to get to, and taste better IMO. I'm with you though, it is the most grueling thing you can put yourself through, hunting Sheep on the cliffs and rock faces of Alaska.

That being said, everyone I know who hunts Sheep, loves it. It takes a special kind of endurance and will to carry out a hunt successfully. Those that can do it, more power to them, and I will be the first to admit, that if you can endure a successful Sheep hunt, everything else is pretty much peanuts.

Again, congrats on the hunt, and hopefully this upcoming season you'll be successful as well.