Help us name this thing.

schaeferNsons

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club
It started life as a 1994 two wheel drive Toyota Pick up. After it was hit and totaled by an evil Honda in American Fork, it cried out to be built into some more. So far it has a Dana 60 in the rear with GM half ton springs. 5.13 gears with be here the end of the week. Up front it will get a Dana 44 (thanks Alf) on Wagoneer springs. The rear will be welded until Dad can afford an Ox locker. In the front we'll slide in a Detroit. After Moab, when we have some money again we'll re-gear the t-case with 4.7 gears. Lots of thanks to Low Range for all the parts and doing super human things to get them in time to make it happen for Moab. So now we need some help coming up with a name for this thing. We have thought of things like, "The Beast", "Yotastein", "The Red Rocket", "Big Red", and others. Give us your ideas.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 60

Bobzilla

"Rock Hog"

Name that SOB the Rock Hog, and make it a bad ass rock eating machine, I own jeeps now, but I still gotta old Fj40 out in the back as a young feller I had several FJ's that were kick ass,

So name her Rock Hog, and rock on!!!!!!!!!! later Bobzilla