Help us re-open Coyote Canyon

R

rockdog

Jeff, I just noticed this post. I'll get a letter sent to you this weekend. This is without doubt my wife and I's favorite trail in Moab!
Thanks for your efforts. Phil

Olaf

Supporting Member
I was doing some research and it might be beneficial to form a non taxable entity (ie. non profit) so that it can apply for grant money from private and public sources. This will provide money for the cause and show that a legitmate entity will maintain that trail.

Coco

Thanks jeff!!! I will get started on mine shortly!!

I am also posting this info on other sites.. thanks!

kake

Ouch!

Ouch! Those pictures bring up bad memories of changing a birfield and a third member. Bad spotting, no preflight inspection....long story. I still have yet to finish this trail so I must send you a letter pronto!

Bart

I opened this thread for the first time this morning. Great cause, great thread, letter will be finished today. Thanks.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks to everybody that has sent in so far, but we need MORE!

I know a lot of you will be just sitting around a lot this week, why not write up a quick letter!?

If you need more ideas on what to write, just ask!

4 weeks now.

At least half a dozen forums that I know of.

35 letters.

I was hoping for 100+.

Okay, that is beyond embarassing! Come on people! I know for a fact that there is a hell of a lot more than 35 people that are on here bitching about Suwa and our land issues.

STOP TALKING AND START WRITING DAMN IT!!

Oh, and by the way, two of those 35 letters are from my kids. -_- You clowns are being shown up by a 7 and 10 year old.

NORA would like to help

My name is Pearse Umlauf with the National Off-Road Association (NORA). We've recently heard about your efforts to re-open Coyote Canyon and would like to help, by making this issue a NORA Action Alert. We just starting this organization, about two months ago, and would like to draw some national attention to this issue.

Would someone please call me to fill me in. I can be reached at (530) 333-1487, ext. 3

We currently have over 1,000+ people (growing daily) signed-up for our free monthly enewsletters...and these folks are ready to get involved in land access issues.

You can view past Action Alerts by visiting www.nora-usa.com

Please have someone contact me shortly.

Thank you.

Pearse

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
1642 people have viewed this thread at the time of this post.......... and only 35 letters..just goes to show how people wont take it serious until there is no where to wheel. I guess those of you who dont respond had better not whine when you have to pay big $$$ down the road to go wheeling on private off-road parks. and not to mention loseing access to awesome scenic lands that your kids and grandkids will not have access to.

Badbuggy

rock star
My name is Pearse Umlauf with the National Off-Road Association (NORA). We've recently heard about your efforts to re-open Coyote Canyon and would like to help, by making this issue a NORA Action Alert. We just starting this organization, about two months ago, and would like to draw some national attention to this issue.

Would someone please call me to fill me in. I can be reached at (530) 333-1487, ext. 3

We currently have over 1,000+ people (growing daily) signed-up for our free monthly enewsletters...and these folks are ready to get involved in land access issues.

You can view past Action Alerts by visiting www.nora-usa.com

Please have someone contact me shortly.

Thank you.

Pearse

I just signed up on the NORA site. It is time to be involved or sit home and type on the computer..... no.. wait. Anyway, get involved or that is ALL we will be able to do.