Hi, I'm Nappy...

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Hi everyone... I'm Nappy. This is me here.... www.nappystunts.com

I'm from Salt Lake. Born and raised. Loved wheeling back in the day, then got stuck doin the motorcycle thing and haven't done much OffRoading since the early 2000s... The wife(knowing I was getting a little burned out on the stunts) bought me a decked out 2011 Unlimited Rubicon for Christmas....I have been into the RC scalers for a while and since we love the outdoors, she figured this would get us out a little more. So here I am... I'm a forum whore so I'll catch on to the style and rules here quickly I'm sure. I know how the search button works. So I am here lurking for a loooong while until I get my head full of info. Then I may post a bit. I also know a few guys who have been in the game fabbing for a while(Curtis Mcniel, Shaun Cameron), but not sure they are doing it much anymore ro even the same style as I plan to. Hopefully people post get togethers and whatnot somewhere and I will have to get out and meet some people.....Until then, hi everyone and see ya out on some trails hopefully....

Attachments

• IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 33

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
It was built by Larry Miller Dealerships I guess for the 2011 Easter Safari as a Mopar display I'm told. Has a Mopar lift, Air filter kit, front and rear bumpers I believe... Magnaflow exhaust, AMP Research drop down sliders(which I'm not sure can handle the rocks), Bushwacker fenders, 5 BFG 35" Mud's, Warn winch, and maybe more... It has 11k on the odometer. So hasn't been used much yet.