Hicks Creek, Alaska 2009

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
Hicks Creek trail is located about 120 miles North of Anchorage. It offers a wide variety of terrain, water crossings, hill climbs, and weather.

These are pictures from a group of us that went out that way moose hunting last fall (September 2009). Here is a video compilation of the trip (Video and pictures over music. Its kinda long but pretty cool)

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
was the grey full size bronco in the most recent Bronco Driver Magazine? It sure does look familiar.

Wow... I didn't think people actually read that magazine...lol Yes it is. I won Full Size Bronco of the Month over on the Bronco site (Would have won Fullsize of the Year too... but thats a story for another time...lol), and that spread in Bronco Driver was included for winning. Good eye man.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
beautiful. I would LOVE to spend some serious time up there. I hate the mud, but I guess if you build your rig for it then it's not quite as bad. Just another challenge.

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
beautiful. I would LOVE to spend some serious time up there. I hate the mud, but I guess if you build your rig for it then it's not quite as bad. Just another challenge.

Almost all the trails in South Central have the mud component. If you grow up running them, you get used to it. Build your rig accordingly. Notice the Interco Bogger pretty much has the market up here...lol

TonyM

Charlie don't surf
Yeah... its beautiful country back there. We are considering putting a SHTF bunker back there....lol

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I sure wish I had gotten into four wheeling more before I moved away from there. Now I think I hate mud more then anything... Those pictures always make me home sick though.