Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Hickey said:
It's becoming an epidemic.

I always choose the James K answer, but there are 2, I am so confused.....I really just want to know if Kilf, kluff, klint, filk, likf, or whatever really is 5'5" and has big boobs..... :eek: :eek: :sick:

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
and people wonder why I think kids should have shunts(sp) installed in them at birth so they can not reproduce, until they prove themselves :rolleyes:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
:( none of these answers make me look good.

What time is the land use meeting and where is it at? How come no one said anything like a month ago when I posted this date and a poll, and another thread asking if you even wanted to do it on that date?

What if everyone just came to the meeting.......

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Klif01 said:
:( none of these answers make me look good.

What time is the land use meeting and where is it at? How come no one said anything like a month ago when I posted this date and a poll, and another thread asking if you even wanted to do it on that date?

What if everyone just came to the meeting.......

It's the U4WDA meeting. LHM Jeep in Sandy. Last Thursday of every month.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
mbryson said:
It's the U4WDA meeting. LHM Jeep in Sandy. Last Thursday of every month.

Yup, it's always been that. 6:30 LHM jeep.

See Klif, you could have done an honorable thing and organized the meet and greet to take place AT the U4WDA meeting and we could have ordered pizza.....talked about involvment and land use.....and made a difference.

But you had to have potato skins and a rooty-tooty-fresh-and-fruity drink. Save your collectors glass and napkin and just drop it on the ground next time your out at Constrictor...

:D

Cody

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, I know its safe to say I am less involved than I should be, I will come to the meeting, and the meet n greet is changed to LHM jeep at 6:30

Any particular room or what?

LHM stands for Larry H miller right?

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
good to see someone has filled my shoes at RME,

Tim, see what you get for voicing your opinion,,,,, until you try and stand up for a friend

pokey

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
lenny said:
good to see someone has filled my shoes at RME,

Tim, see what you get for voicing your opinion,,,,, until you try and stand up for a friend

pokey
I thought you didn't want to play here anymore. :rolleyes:

lenny

cruiseroutfit said:
You come crawling back just to complain?
Just thought that I would try and fit in around here, since that is all you guys do, complain that people are using bypasses, complain that people should stick to easier trails, complain that the greenies are out to get you, complain that other people have different opinions and ideas than yourselves, i thought that it was a pre-requisite for this site.

lenny

Hickey said:
Isn't that all he ever did when he was here? :rofl:

Ya know, I re-registered on RME, hoping that-maybe- just maybe things had changed. I hoped that as wheeler's we could work together to preserve our favorite past-time. But apparantly you guys are still too hung-up on who did what, and when it was done. Obviously Tim went on a bypass that should not have been there, but he did not create it, and he has said that he was wrong in going on it. Perhaps instead of blaming him, and basically calling him an idiot, there should be some discussion about how to prevent the use of the bypass in the future. Name calling and pointing fingers isn't going to change the fact that people are going to use the bypass unless otherwise directed not to (e.g. signs, fences, posts in the ground, etc...).

You all are so quick to blame those that make the mistake of not intimately knowing every detail about every trail, have you thought that perhaps Tim thought that the obstacle was optional? Like rockchucker or widowmaker on Metal Masher, both obstacles are optional.
Obviously there is not enough signage there to educate people as to the proper way to traverse the trail.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ya see Pokey, er Lenny... Even though Tim screwed up and did something he knew better than he should do, in the end we still like him. In the end, I'd still go wheeling with him, because he's not a complete MORON like you.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
We're just giving him a hard time there spunky. It's just the internet dude--chill out. I thought you didn't want to be on RME?

You know, I miss Brandon, but I don't really miss the amazingly insightful thoughts of Pokey ;)

Cody

lenny said:
Ya know, I re-registered on RME, hoping that-maybe- just maybe things had changed. I hoped that as wheeler's we could work together to preserve our favorite past-time. But apparantly you guys are still too hung-up on who did what, and when it was done. Obviously Tim went on a bypass that should not have been there, but he did not create it, and he has said that he was wrong in going on it. Perhaps instead of blaming him, and basically calling him an idiot, there should be some discussion about how to prevent the use of the bypass in the future. Name calling and pointing fingers isn't going to change the fact that people are going to use the bypass unless otherwise directed not to (e.g. signs, fences, posts in the ground, etc...).

You all are so quick to blame those that make the mistake of not intimately knowing every detail about every trail, have you thought that perhaps Tim thought that the obstacle was optional? Like rockchucker or widowmaker on Metal Masher, both obstacles are optional.
Obviously there is not enough signage there to educate people as to the proper way to traverse the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.