• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
lenny said:
Yeah thats nice, how old are you?
I'll be 30 next week. I would like a new shop vac. There is a nice Rigid model on sale at Home Depot for 70 bucks that comes with a detachable blower. TIA ;)

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
Hickey said:
I'll be 30 next week.
30 huh, woulda never have guessed, especially with you child like attitude,,,, well they say that most men's brain doesn't mature much after the age of 15, so I guess that you kinda prove that point.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lenny said:
30 huh, woulda never have guessed, especially with you child like attitude,,,, well they say that most men's brain doesn't mature much after the age of 15, so I guess that you kinda prove that point.

lol, rank with hypocrisy.

I know you're not the sharpest guy pokester, but if you're going to make an argument from a higher moral level, you have to at least act as if you are on a higher moral level. Otherwise you just come off as an idiot.

It's like saying you are too mature to be in a food fight while you toss your macaroni in your moms face.

Cody

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
lenny said:
Oh man, that's my old Pokey. Just as dry as he ever was. :rofl: Do you even realize what is going on with Tim and the rest of RME? Or are still stuck inside your 15 year old brain too?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Cody said:
lol, rank with hypocrisy.

I know you're not the sharpest guy pokester, but if you're going to make an argument from a higher moral level, you have to at least act as if you are on a higher moral level. Otherwise you just come off as an idiot.

It's like saying you are too mature to be in a food fight while you toss your macaroni in your moms face.

Cody
Pokey started it. :guilty:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
lenny said:
Just thought that I would try and fit in around here, since that is all you guys do, complain that people are using bypasses, complain that people should stick to easier trails, complain that the greenies are out to get you, complain that other people have different opinions and ideas than yourselves, i thought that it was a pre-requisite for this site.
Hi Pokey.... :)

Lets see,,,, Are you not indeed complaining about the complainers....? ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Pokey comes in here trying to be the defender of the free, and he doesn't realize that we (or at least I) were just messing with Klif. Klif knows it. Klifs isn't a ***** and can take some ribbing. He doesn't take any of it too seriously and when they day is done, none of us have any hard feelings. You try to posture yourself as observant and analytical (which you still may be), yet you completely missed the mark. :confused:

I wish some other people would learn from Klif. The interweb would be a better place.

Cody<done wit' it.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hickey said:
Ya see Pokey, er Lenny... Even though Tim screwed up and did something he knew better than he should do, in the end we still like him. In the end, I'd still go wheeling with him, because he's not a complete MORON like you.

I thought we established the fact that I DIDN"T know this was bad to go on..... but ohh well.. live n learn...

BTW, I don't hate you pokey, your a good person, in person...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Klif01 said:
I thought we established the fact that I DIDN"T know this was bad to go on..... but ohh well.. live n learn...

BTW, I don't hate you pokey, your a good person, in person...
Who said you could come out of the corner? Put your pointy hat back on and face the wall. :rofl: :rofl:

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
Hickey said:
Oh man, that's my old Pokey. Just as dry as he ever was. :rofl: Do you even realize what is going on with Tim and the rest of RME? Or are still stuck inside your 15 year old brain too?

Yeah I realize what is going on, you feel that it is your God given right to rule the trails and punish the perps!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
lenny said:
Ya know, I re-registered on RME, hoping that-maybe- just maybe things had changed.

You registered 12-02-04, not too long after your self-banning. Just exactly what did you expect to change so quickly? Personally, I think you just couldn't get by without us... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.