Humpty Dumpty is being put back together

Andy

aka. Hollywood
That's right the sh*t box bronco is finally being put back together at Factory Tubular. I will try to get some pictures up real quick. And then you can all pick it apart.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
So, what happened to it in the first place? It seemed to be working pretty good in Vernal last year from what I saw. What did you do to it after that?!?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Do tell Andy, anything cool comming for the build up???

Hummm, Tube Frame?
Light weight?
Greasy fat girl on the hood
:eek:

:p

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Shawn

Hummm, Tube Frame?
Light weight?

your talking to someone that compares mullets and CAMARO'S together, I lost all respect for ANDY after that, so what can possibly be cooool from this build up?:D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Shawn

Hummm, Tube Frame?
Light weight?

I love that! Greasy fat girl on the hood, thats good, I may just have to do that. Trying to build it under 3000 lbs, good luck right. I just cut it in half, and then cut more, and more, so the only original structure left is the fire wall, and the tranny hump. I'm adding about 10" of wheel base, by back halfing it. Coilovers, and what ever else I happen to get my greasy paws on. Harkinoff as for the Camaro comment you would only be offended if you have a MULLET. Even if you do we still love you.

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Andy

Harkinoff as for the Camaro comment you would only be offended if you have a MULLET. Even if you do we still love you.
well no mullet here, we will leave that to skyetone, allright, the bronco will be COOL, get us some pics:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
ahahaahheeemmmmmmm its a pony tail!!!
Why did you get the wild hair (no pun) to do this?? I mean if you had x$$$$$ to just throw away I woulda helped...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Andy......Haven't seen you on the board for awhile!? Does that mean you're spending all your free time out wheelin the ressurected Bronco?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
No, I have not been wheeling since ..... I can't even remember the last time. I have been spending all my free time working on the Bronco, I took it home so I could work on it more, that is after the guys helped me knock out the basic structure of the cage. Since I'm computer stupid and have little free time, I still haven't had a chance to get the pictures to post them. My wife and I also had another child, a girl.(I'm trying to keep up with Brent) So I have had very little free time. But I'm working on it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Andy
No, I have not been wheeling since ..... I can't even remember the last time. I have been spending all my free time working on the Bronco, I took it home so I could work on it more, that is after the guys helped me knock out the basic structure of the cage. Since I'm computer stupid and have little free time, I still haven't had a chance to get the pictures to post them. My wife and I also had another child, a girl.(I'm trying to keep up with Brent) So I have had very little free time. But I'm working on it.

Thats understandable, atleast your making progress!!

Congrats on the recent addition to the family!! :D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
It's always nice to see some smarta$$ (;)) bring a "build-up" thread back to life after 3 freakin' months. Now we're waiting to see what you've gotten done Andy... :D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I didn't promise under 3000, I said I'm trying to get it under 3000. After all, before I tore it down it came in at 3500, and I got rid of all the sheet now. It would be even lighter if I had not used some of the original frame, in retrospect I wish I would have built the whole thing out of tube.