Humpty Dumpty is being put back together

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Vonski
It's always nice to see some smarta$$ (;)) bring a "build-up" thread back to life after 3 freakin' months. Now we're waiting to see what you've gotten done Andy... :D

sorry, my bad... I thought Shawn was messin' with ya.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Jeremy
I have been yonder, and seen thy buggy...

neener neener neener:D and there isn't one speck of yeller on it...yet;)

SHHHHHHH!!! Puck boy! Your not supposed to tell.

As for Shawn, if i don't get any flack from him some thing is wrong.

As for pictures I'm still waiting for that to come through, so hold your horses.:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
And you failed to take some pics???

I haven't seen this POS for about a year, at that time it was TRASHED. I would love to see what has been done and what changed your mind from selling Britt.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn
And you failed to take some pics???

I haven't seen this POS for about a year, at that time it was TRASHED. I would love to see what has been done and what changed your mind from selling Britt.

And you shall be shown, and your mood better for it, Amen...

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Ok, first off I know what an ass I am for ressurecting this thread, and not immediately posting pics. Second I didn't realize that I had to reset the camera for pic size, they came out friggin huge, I tried to resize and post them Sunday night but obviously that didn't work. So I got the pro to help my sorry ass(Brent), Jeremy and his brother came over to help Saturday, I didn't get as much done as I wanted but what the hell, now my goal is to have it done by safari. I know that's a little ways away, but you try and build a buggy from the frame up, working on it once a week while trying to please a wife and three kids.:D