I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This jackass on FB marketplace has a iron block truck 5.3 listed as a LS3... that's the equivalent of telling people you drive a Ferrari, when it's actually a Fiero.

View attachment 164713
Actually it’s a small block chev. Well I mean actually it’s an LM7. Actually it doesn’t even run. I just threw some red paint on so you might actually like it.

Actually I’m glad he did. I was thinking of putting some red paint on mine to kind of match the jeep red. Now it’s a hard pass after seeing that.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This one was interesting. Normally I don’t even look at emails that come in from Craigslist. For whatever reason I opened this one.

IMG_4926.jpeg

I replied to this email and we started a conversation. He ended up purchasing the case today. Paid cash and we never even talked about money.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Found a buyer for my '69 K20, courtesy of Craigslist.

1000010037.jpg
1000010035.jpg

She hasn't replied for some reason... 🤷‍♂️

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I had to block my first person last week from KSL.
I have a brand new in the box set of Teraflex lift blocks and U bolts for a Tacoma. They retail for $125 plus tax and shipping. I have them listed for $75. Dude asks if I'd take $40:rofl: I told him no, less than half price is a decent deal.
Same dude waits 4 days and asks if it's still available, then offers me $40 again. I told him $60 is my lowest price. He asks if I am in Salt Lake often. I told him to pound sand. He responded that he really wants them but only has $50. I blocked him. He started texting from another number a couple days later, blocked that one too.
If you only have $50 you should not be looking at lifting your vehicle.