I have been on 3 of these obstacles. video inside

littlyota

Two are same obstacle. Can you recognize the local ones?

[video=youtube;cYuWnh_j70I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYuWnh_j70I[/video]

sixstringsteve

I recognize 2 of the spots from Utah (and one from the Rubicon) I'm not going to name them to keep it fun for others.

I don't know if the guy at 3:50 is more stupid or more lucky.

Last edited:

B2-Bomber

i have rolled a rig off road, nearly died. that is why i have widened track width.....it helps in these cases

is the area around 1:50 around gemini bridges?

btw, guy at the end: way to wear a seat belt retard.

Last edited:

littlyota

The 1 at 1:55 isn't on Gold Spike is it? It looks a lot like the obstacle I trashed my rear end on a couple weeks ago.

Pretty sure you are correct. It is the spot with 2 humps and leftish turn at the top. I cannot remember what it is called, but double whamy comes to mind.

The first one is Bronco Falls in Logandale. Two are potato salad hill.

B2-Bomber

now all we need is a bunch of tools on dirt bikes, atvs, and utvs ripping around without helmets to complete the Darwinism effect here, and maybe have them ripping around on the street. if we are going to post idiots doing ban-worthy stuff, lets go for the gold

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Pretty sure you are correct. It is the spot with 2 humps and leftish turn at the top. I cannot remember what it is called, but double whamy comes to mind.

The first one is Bronco Falls in Logandale. Two are potato salad hill.

Are you thinking of the golden staircase, between double whammy and golden crack? I'm pretty sure that's not it in the vid.

I believe Potato Salad Hill is one correct... my son did the smart thing and let me spool my winch cable to him rather than risk rolling back down one year!

I believe Hells Gate is also correct... I passed this year not having a full roll cage installed!!!

Some of the others look familiar, but this video does show just how easy it is for things to suddenly go all wrong...

I've done the slow motion roll over on the right side twice... both were pretty fun... but if given a choice.. I do like to keep upright!!!

Roger....

zkeys

Are you thinking of the golden staircase, between double whammy and golden crack? I'm pretty sure that's not it in the vid.

I was going to say the "Golden Stairs." I recognize the obstacle, and remember it being a huge pain on the ATV. Only another reason to run it again and find out for sure...

Zack