I wana go wheeling

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'd really like to get out somewhere this weekend, too. Something around here, or maybe Price. This might be my last weekend to wheel in Utah for a while :( and I haven't been out for a while. Oh, and I don't care if the weather cooperates or not.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!

I wish I could go:( , but I have to work plus I don't think I want to take the Samurai for a trial run, and do something hard. I also have to put my High clearance trans mount on to clear my front CV drive shaft defore i go anywhere. I'd also like to get my tube front done before doing anything to hard.:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I wish I could go:( , but I have to work plus I don't think I want to take the Samurai for a trial run, and do something hard. I also have to put my High clearance trans mount on to clear my front CV drive shaft defore i go anywhere. I'd also like to get my tube front done before doing anything to hard.:D

Sometimes, things are only as hard as you make them.

One day, we will wheel.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Sometimes, things are only as hard as you make them.

One day, we will wheel.

I'm thinking if we get a group for Nov I'm in. I'm going Down ether tomorrow or Fri, and put the trans mount in then i can atleast wheel, and be careful in tell the fronts done.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I will have a spare seat if you want to know how it feels to complete a trail. :D

:greg: .... I did that already. Crazy 8 (worthy trail, IMHO) in Richfield. Worth the trip, esp. if they've got a couple more similar to that (I'll keep the seat reserved though......:D)

Are you staying with Alan Jackson or Jimmy?

Uh........I'm kinda more partial to Alan Jackson, but I've been told I won't care or be opinionated on this trip. I'm gonna have fun......(wife's words are LAW) We've got a 7 day cruise (yeah, everybody will feel sorry for me about that, I'm sure---that's why I've had NO money this year.....this chit ain't cheap....I owe her, though. It's our 15 year anniversary in Nov.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)