I wana go wheeling

Meat_

Banned
I don't want to end up going out by myself, so if anyone else plans on going speak up..... I may bag it if things don't dry out anyway.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Alright, same time/place? If it's pooring I'm out though.

Fair 'nough. I have a top, doors and heater so I would still be willing to go if it was sprinkling on and off. But if it's flat out raining like it has been the past few hours, then I'll pass as well. Either way, I'll probably not go up CON or even attempt WW, if that's where we go... I just want to get out.

Meat_

Banned
I'm going to have to bail. I broke my temporary crossmember patchage up AF today :( I've got dline grinding steel hard now :mad2:

Sorry Wayne

kkemp

That sucks! Oh, well... Anyone else looking to get out tomorrow?

I might me wanting to go today. I was supposed to be staining my deck today, but the wood is too wet. I need to take the wife out to breakfast and make plans for the day. I was really planning to do some wheeling today (Sunday). I was kinda hoping I could take this buddy of mine along but he won't be available till this afternoon.

Kevin

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I might me wanting to go today. I was supposed to be staining my deck today, but the wood is too wet. I need to take the wife out to breakfast and make plans for the day. I was really planning to do some wheeling today (Sunday). I was kinda hoping I could take this buddy of mine along but he won't be available till this afternoon.

Kevin

Well, let me know... You have my number. Just give me enough notice to meet you! :D