Idaho IBDR in 2024

J-mobzz

I am content to camp even if you grab a hotel. I'm sure I can find something near enough that it shouldn't be an inconvience to meet up after.
This is a pretty cool open camping spot right on the river and it’s really close to some other really awesome hiking Hot Springs and fairly close to lolo.

Here is the hot springs it’s like a 15 minute hike. Super cool though.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Well, life and work happen and it looks like I am now out for this. I could look at dates in May (not likely due to snow) or August. I wish I could create more days in June to be able to keep this trip on the calendar. :(

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, life and work happen and it looks like I am now out for this. I could look at dates in May (not likely due to snow) or August. I wish I could create more days in June to be able to keep this trip on the calendar. :(
Sorry to hear that. I expected that at least one person would need to drop out before we go. It’s a pretty big itinerary to make happen.

It was looking rough for us as well, but thankfully my bonus came in a lot higher than expected, and we’re getting a tax return (not large) for the first time in many years.

We’re getting more and more excited for it. I just wish the paper Butler map was in stock.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
The stars have aligned. I work the 22nd and 23rd, but I've schwangled the rest of the week and the next weekend off. I could hit the road early Monday morning and probably hook up with you all that night, if there's still room on the dance card.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The stars have aligned. I work the 22nd and 23rd, but I've schwangled the rest of the week and the next weekend off. I could hit the road early Monday morning and probably hook up with you all that night, if there's still room on the dance card.
There should oughta be.