Idaho Tuff Truck Challenge.....ITTC 2013

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
While in the nastiest traffic ever on our way to Boise I saw what looked to be a Subaru Brat on 49 inch Iroks heading toward mountain home. It was massive! Wish I could be there to watch the festivities. I'll be at a wedding instead... Booo

*disclaimer: I could be wrong about the Brat, tires, and size. I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye as it past. But, it would be cool if I was right!

It was most likely a VW rabbit on 54" Claws. Purple camo?

ChestonScout

Missed ya Aaron.

It was a dang fun time and WAY close competetion.

I ended up taking 2nd overall AGAIN!

And Leroy won AGAIN. He has won 5 years in a row. Larry Dowd was in the lead all day. But he blew it on the rock course and ended up third.

I won the sled pull and got the Smack talk trophy

My favorite day of wheelin all year

blznnp

Congrats Cheston, sounds like you need to get Leroy away from a competition so you can take 1st. Does he win every comp he enters? At least you defended your smack talk trophy title. I bet thats a real fun competition to not only participate in but to watch also.

ChestonScout

He has won more comps than not. Its crazy. If the buggy holds together, he wins.

Its really really fun.

I will have to transfer some stuff from FB.

My wife competed in a ZJ with a V8 on 31s. Stock besides a little lift. She had a blast!

Beginning of the rock course was the best. When they said go, she was in reverse. She floored it back about 30 feet, hit drive and didnt let up until she stopped moving! Caught some air going in. I was very very proud. It was all her to.

Its cool to see every kind of rig out there competing against each other. Makes for a good show! I wish there were more comps like this around

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Way to go man!!!! Glad you guys had such a good time... Its way cool to say I know someone who competed, let alone being the guy who wins the smack talk trophy and get's 2nd overall. Simply an awesome scout.