Ideas for Supporting the Board....

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well we could also have a "comunity yard sale" of the little stuff that we don't really want but others would buy for the board. give the $$ to greg. I'm in for thge 5 raffle tickets I can buy for me and then others can come sell more to me also. what 100$ in raffle tickets and a 75% chance of the winch :)
I am sick of all the BS that goes along with the "big" BB's out there. here if any A-holes come along we can know of them personally and stop any probs before they get out of hand.
Thanx for the BB. Its not even a problem to help out where I can.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by Skyetone
what 100$ in raffle tickets and a 75% chance of the winch :)

Actually your chances will probably be more like 5-10%, depends on how many raffle tickets Greg sells. ;)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Originally posted by Greg

How about a Raffle for a Winch? If there is enough intrest here was the idea I had: 50 Tickets at $20 each, you can purchase up to 5 tickets. Sell tickets untill all 50 are gone, then have a drawing.
I guess your right. I was thinking 50 at 2$ each :) Guess I need more beer?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
OK, there seems to be plenty of intrest so we'll go ahead with the idea. I'll work on putting it together.

I'll post a stickey in the For Sale forum with all the details, including PayPal account information. (PayPals are free and signing up takes 30 seconds. I think we can easily make that the preferred payment method, since it allows for detailed Accounting of money sent, to and from. If anyone would prefer a Money Order in the mail, that is very do'able)

sukaB

Banned
Greg,
Myself or shop would be happy to donate some new products in boxes, for you to raffle to help the rising cost of the Extreme list.
I will also help you in the future to get ahold of any products I.E. Warn winches, Interco, Bilstein, and any other connections we have are at your disposal to raffle off as well.
Just let me know, Happy to help!
B