I'm outta here...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm moving to So. Cal next week... got a job transfer. I'll probably be headed out on Thursday, a week from today. Anybody want to come help me load up the U-Haul next week?? :)

I need to get the 4Runner so I can roll it onto a trailer, too. If you'd rather help me work on a rig than move, I'll accept that too.

Greg

Admin
Not too much, mostly getting parts & small stuff.

Once I finish up narrowing the front axle, I'll need to get it to steer. That includes narrowing the tie rod, getting a drag link fabbed, installing the crossover arm... thats about it. I can atleast roll it around once that's done.

I still need U-bolts F & R, need to drill the spring plates... it would be nice if it had brakes, but I don't think that will be too do-able. I need a bunch or parts for that. :-\

Greg

Admin
Oh, BTW... I'm moving to be closer to my fiance. :greg:

In case you're wondering about what will happen to RME, well... I'm going to shut it down.

Greg

Admin
Shane Herzog will be stepping up to help me run the forum. He'll be taking care of the administrative duties and be providing the local feel, as I'll be 700 miles away.

I'm sure after I get settled I'll still be on the forum, but I won't be able to participate as much as I have in the past. I'll continue to host & own it, so no worries there.

And if you come down to Johnson Valley and need a place to crash, lemme know... we'll have to do a Rubicon run, too. :cool:

Last edited:

sibeta

So johnson valley huh? well are you up in 29 palms or where are you moving? Just wondering cuz i used to live there and i really liked it.