I'm outta here...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
sibeta said:
So johnson valley huh? well are you up in 29 palms or where are you moving? Just wondering cuz i used to live there and i really liked it.

I'll be living in Corona for a few months, then I'll permanantly be living close to Hemet, in San Jacinto. Yep... 15 min from All Pro. :D

R

rockdog

Greg said:
I'll be living in Corona for a few months, then I'll permanantly be living close to Hemet, in San Jacinto. Yep... 15 min from All Pro. :D
Good luck greg. My wife has relatives that live in corona. I was gonna warn you about so cali traffic , but you've been on I-15 lately so you'll feel right at home. :rofl: Sounds like that fishing trip in mexico was well worth it. :cool:

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
Greg, what day do you need help movin? I have most evenings off if ya need help, just let me know, oh and some days I just don't work either so whenever :D

harkinoff

something to do...
Good luck Greg... I use to live in Corona as well, I-15 is a walk in the park compared to that place. I had the time of my life though in Southern Cali. Just stay out of TJ Greg, That place will change a guy :p Oh and watch out for Michael Jackson skater look alikes at the beaches :eek:

Greg

Admin
WayneXJ said:
Hemet is a hole... :)

Yeah, it's not my first choice, but for our current situation, it'll work. We've been talking about moving up around Tahoe after a few years. I'm really intrested in that... I'd love to live up there. :cool:

Greg

Admin
rockdog said:
Good luck greg. My wife has relatives that live in corona. I was gonna warn you about so cali traffic , but you've been on I-15 lately so you'll feel right at home. :rofl: Sounds like that fishing trip in mexico was well worth it. :cool:

Very well worth it... I learned alot about her, more than enough to seal the decision. ;)

The traffic is horrible... once I'm in Hemet my commute to work will be 15 min though, so it shouldn't be too bad. Currently I drive 45-50 min. :-\

Greg

Admin
Tiny said:
Greg, what day do you need help movin? I have most evenings off if ya need help, just let me know, oh and some days I just don't work either so whenever :D

I'll probably be packing things up on wednesday, leaving friday. Hopefully it'll be a easy move... :guilty: ... I don't have too much stuff.

Greg

Admin
harkinoff said:
Good luck Greg... I use to live in Corona as well, I-15 is a walk in the park compared to that place. I had the time of my life though in Southern Cali. Just stay out of TJ Greg, That place will change a guy :p Oh and watch out for Michael Jackson skater look alikes at the beaches :eek:

I remember you mentioning that you lived in Corona in the past... oh, I've heard about TJ, I'll steer clear. :ugh:

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
wrangler said:
Hemet may suck but Temecula is cool I used to live there, through high school anyways. Winters will be nice. Good luck. :)

Yeah it seems like a nice place, I spent some time there last weekend. I have an old friend in Temecula, too... time to look him up.

Last edited: