Info on 4X4 in Utah update:

jrg

A continuation of an earlier post about offroading in Utah.
Previous post
Is there a map that shows where all the trails are located?
Or do I need to do the leg work and look at each trail location?
Some good info some have supplied but I haven't had the time to go through all of it yet.
Thanks
James

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
If you're willing to pony up the money for it, there is some good map software out there for trails. OnX Off-road is a good one I use that has many trails preloaded onto it.
If you're a Garmin GPS guy then I know a lot of other people on here have saved files for trails down in Moab that you can download to your gps device.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
If you're willing to pony up the money for it, there is some good map software out there for trails. OnX Off-road is a good one I use that has many trails preloaded onto it.
If you're a Garmin GPS guy then I know a lot of other people on here have saved files for trails down in Moab that you can download to your gps device.
Imo OnX is complete garbage in Moab and Sand Hollow. The recent update made it a bit better. But that’s still my opinion 😂

jrg

I use Gaia myself

The_Lobbster

Alltrails is pretty decent as well for being free, at least it was last time I used it. You could view a map area and apply filters for "offroad driving", it'll then show trails in that area. Once you look through the list, you can look them up on youtube to get an idea of what you'd be wheeling, if it's up to par for what you want to do or not.