Inner air lock internal bead locks WHY NOT?

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
in the newest issue of craw mag there is a write up on the innerairlocks.

looks like a good product next summer im going to be looking into them

soda blaster

We installed the first lip of the tire our selves and then installed the staun, then went down to the tire shop and talked them into letting me use the machine to install the last lip, worked great and no problems. Craig can for sure give you a lot more info on running them on aluminum wheels thats what he has (had) on his buggy.

Inner Air Lock

just another J.A.F.O.
Hey this is Clint with Inner Air Lock wanted to say hello and if I can help answer some questions!
Yes the Inner Air's are completely different than staun.
The first its a US company. The castings that hold the tube are completely different.They are made of a poly coated nylon.The thread used is military grade high tensile nylon thread.
Our tubes are different they are radial tube that can be found at any ATV or motorcycle shop if needed.You have to go to Staun for there tube's. The other difference is in the casting for the air delivery for tire pressure these (do not) have the air way flap like Stauns.
We have found with a x grove in the valve stem you can still air up and down the tire with out the air delivery flap!Witch is one less thing you have to worry about when putting them together.
Also some of the Inner Airlocks are interchangeable.The Airlock for an 8" rim will work on a 10" rim and you also can use a rubber valve stem for the tire so there is no breaking it off in the rock's.Also Inner Air Lock makes locks for a 12'' wide rim and Inner Air Lock is the only one making a lock for a 16.5 rim that works!Staun recalled all of there's.
Also we have some awesome 1/4'' thick weld in ROCK RINGS to help beef up your steel rims.
I hope this helps with Q's please call the shop, Shawn is happy to answer any Q's for you 231-313-0661 and our web site shows step by step with pics on how to install www.innerairlock.com. We will be updating it soon with more pic's and pic's from our sponsered teams!:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hey this is Clint with Inner Air Lock wanted to say hello and if I can help answer some questions!
Yes the Inner Air's are completely different than staun.
The first its a US company. The castings that hold the tube are completely different.They are made of a poly coated nylon.The thread used is military grade high tensile nylon thread.
Our tubes are different they are radial tube that can be found at any ATV or motorcycle shop if needed.You have to go to Staun for there tube's. The other difference is in the casting for the air delivery for tire pressure these (do not) have the air way flap like Stauns.
We have found with a x grove in the valve stem you can still air up and down the tire with out the air delivery flap!Witch is one less thing you have to worry about when putting them together.
Also some of the Inner Airlocks are interchangeable.The Airlock for an 8" rim will work on a 10" rim and you also can use a rubber valve stem for the tire so there is no breaking it off in the rock's.Also Inner Air Lock makes locks for a 12'' wide rim and Inner Air Lock is the only one making a lock for a 16.5 rim that works!Staun recalled all of there's.
Also we have some awesome 1/4'' thick weld in ROCK RINGS to help beef up your steel rims.
I hope this helps with Q's please call the shop, Shawn is happy to answer any Q's for you 231-313-0661 and our web site shows step by step with pics on how to install www.innerairlock.com. We will be updating it soon with more pic's and pic's from our sponsered teams!:D

Very cool. I'm quite interested in your setup for a set of H2 wheels I have. I'd like to get some tires first, but will probably be snagging some innerairlocks for them.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Any chance on some some weld in aluminum rock rings? We have been talking about them here for a while

ryan iverson

parts collector
Very cool. I'm quite interested in your setup for a set of H2 wheels I have. I'd like to get some tires first, but will probably be snagging some innerairlocks for them.

i put the stauns on h2 wheels havent beat on them yet but makes my rig a little more narrow and thats what i was looking for. this brand looks just as good as the stauns i got them off pirate for about the same cash and had a buddy at less shwab slap them on