Is a KTM 300XC W For Me?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Any developments?

Yep, writing a list of things I want to add to the bike :D I won't have the bike until sometime in December. Google and upgrade posts are killing me:eek:Heading to the dunes on the WR450 this week and wishing I could take the new KTM. Ya yes, the waiting game...

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Yep, writing a list of things I want to add to the bike :D I won't have the bike until sometime in December. Google and upgrade posts are killing me:eek:Heading to the dunes on the WR450 this week and wishing I could take the new KTM. Ya yes, the waiting game...

Well the dunes cost me a few cracked ribs and some major bruising on the left side, so I'm glad I have to wait a bit.

So far I have spent $2,500.00 on upgrades,,,,, and I don't even have the bike yet :rofl:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Funny that you posted this... I was just getting ready to comment Yes, got the bike back in late November and put about $3,500.00 in upgrades into it :eek:Headed down to Sand Hollow over last weekend and got a chance to finally break it in.... I must say that I'm very impressed with this bike. I soon realized that the red spring was for me and being able to change the mapping on the fly when I went from sand to rocks was killer. The whole weekend I kept commenting that the bike was a mule, I just could not kill the bike going slow uphill, it just chugged along like the "little engine that could" :rofl: Towards the end of the weekend I was able to really get some (after I felt it was broken in) and that bike just flat out rips!! I need to take out the 450 and ride the two side by side to see if I will keep my 450, but as of right now the KTM 300CXW is the bad ass machine!!!!