Is American Fork Open Yet??

Lord-Anto

Does anyone know if that trail has opened up yet? Or have info for me to call and find out??

Im heading out this Saturday (6/10/17) if anyone wants to join in. If the AMF trail isn't open, ill just head out to 5 mile for some jeep'n there.

Let me know Fellas!

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
FS has opened the gates and ended the wet trail closure, but that doesn't mean the trails are necessarily ok to drive. There will still be patches of mud and snow in the shade and at higher elevations. Last I heard there's still significant snow at the top of Pole Line Pass.

You can call the Pleasant Grove Ranger District if you want to hear it from the horses mouth.

Lord-Anto

FS has opened the gates and ended the wet trail closure, but that doesn't mean the trails are necessarily ok to drive. There will still be patches of mud and snow in the shade and at higher elevations. Last I heard there's still significant snow at the top of Pole Line Pass.

You can call the Pleasant Grove Ranger District if you want to hear it from the horses mouth.

Ya, I figured that could be the case. Ive never been on that run before so I was looking forward to trying it out.

Well.. I guess another weekend at 5 mile again :-\

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
hopefully this is looking pretty drive-able by now?! i'm looking forward to giving the yota a simple shakedown, to make sure everything is working as it should.