Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

haulinshine

You guys thought that crew cab Ford was overpriced?
if it is a really good restoration one like it sold at mecum auction last year for $200k. they won't get that on KSL but it could possibly be worth that much

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
if it is a really good restoration one like it sold at mecum auction last year for $200k. they won't get that on KSL but it could possibly be worth that much

It's definitely a nice truck. Just from the photos I'm not sure it's "really good". There's some serious $ and time in that thing though. For $144k, I'd want door panels, clean door jambs, that dent fixed in the interior of the bed and that's just the quick browse through the pics.

"Testing the waters"

Dudes drunk and shit poasting

Edit - damn that thing is sweet though.

His wife probably wanted him to sell it? Here's the number I'd sell it for?

The_Lobbster

Some crackhead thinks the SJ410 he dug out of a field, no paperwork, that’s rusty and crusty is an actual Jimny, and even funnier, he thinks it’s worth $20k. You can buy ACTUAL imported Jimny’s for considerably less. He blocked me when I tried to kindly inform him what he had.

IMG_9232.jpeg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Some crackhead thinks the SJ410 he dug out of a field, no paperwork, that’s rusty and crusty is an actual Jimny, and even funnier, he thinks it’s worth $20k. You can buy ACTUAL imported Jimny’s for considerably less. He blocked me when I tried to kindly inform him what he had.

View attachment 164810
I should list my Samurai for $30k if this sells at that price. 🤣

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well they put KM's on JK Rubicons, right? In the early years at least. I'd bet they're well over 10 years old which means getting a tire shop to mount them would be challenging...