It's party time!!

The countdown has begun: 5 weeks and 2 days until departure for lovely Moab for the much-anticipated Memorial Day weekend. :tara:

So, let's talk about the 3rd annual RME BBQ. It will be on Saturday, May 23rd, and RME has reserved the Rotary Park this year so no more parking lots! What I am looking for right now is some feedback on doing an RME run again. I was approached about doing a girl's run, which obviously, I'm all over. Is anyone else? What about just an RME run? Did everyone have fun on Hell's last year, want to do it again, or just do your own thing and all meet in the evening for the BBQ? Another thought is now that Greg is Mr. Expedition Guy, would anyone be interested in doing a more scenic/expedition trail that day?

Discuss. :)

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
the girlfriend would probably be up for a girls run... but she is bored with hells... loves poison spider....

I wouldn't mind doing an expeditionary run...

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
A group run on a mediocre trail is a must. Otherwise we never get to wheel with our RME friends :rofl: I'm thinking we may have to find spare seats when you head out to BFE though :D

I'm way excited :greg:

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
I definately plan to attend the BBQ this year!

We-Be-Jeepin' has a run scheduled for that day on Behind the Rocks. If anyone is interested, we could certainly make it an RME run as well!

BTW, everyone is always welcome on our We-Be-Jeepin' runs. Check out our schedule and Melissa's (Surgeryturtle) awsome trip reports at www.webejeepinmoab.com.

the girlfriend would probably be up for a girls run... but she is bored with hells... loves poison spider....

I wouldn't mind doing an expeditionary run...
Ugh, I hate Hell's so I'm very okay taking that one off the list.
Thanks for volunteering me Tara... -_-
You're welcome! :)
A group run on a mediocre trail is a must. Otherwise we never get to wheel with our RME friends :rofl: I'm thinking we may have to find spare seats when you head out to BFE though :D

I'm way excited :greg:
What do you consider a mediocre trail?
I definately plan to attend the BBQ this year!
WooHoo!! :greg:

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Jenn and I are in! There should be an RME run of some kind. Jenn would love a girls run :) Mabey PSM would be cool. We haven't run that trail in awhile

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Cool, Were planning on it and are game for whatever. We will be down there Thursday night if anyone is planning on going early.

notajeep

Just me
I am going to try and make it this year, even of we just have to drive the wifes car down and bum trail rides all weekend.

Green Leader

I am in. I missed out on the EJS RME run so I would like to get in on a run with you all. I will be there from the 21st to the 24th i will have about 4 - 6 other jeeps with me in my family but they are all RMEr's. So I would think they would be interested but for sure on the BBQ I will have my wife with me and I would like her to meet some of the other girls in this world.

Bart

I think we will be there and will have another couple with us. We won't have the buggy or Jeep with us though. Can we still attend the BBQ?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Wow, I'll be in town that weekend too. Can't wheel with ya'll, since Harley's bring on the suck offroad, but maybe we can stop by the park. Is this the one near Sand Flats?

Bart

Wow, I'll be in town that weekend too. Can't wheel with ya'll, since Harley's bring on the suck offroad, but maybe we can stop by the park. Is this the one near Sand Flats?

Yeah, I was going to say 2 other couples, but you're a member and already have the invite. Can't wait. :cool:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out

Are staying in the same camping spot? I really don't want to take extra water with me and we are planning on boondock camping. So, I would like to swing by and fill up with water if you are good with that.

Let me know.