I've heard there were big spiders...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So pretend you’re driving home at night and you see an object move across your windshield. You think that’s weird I thought the wind would blow whatever that was away. Then you realize the object is on the inside.

You turn on the light and you see this...

FF3749D3-FACE-4394-855B-A595E2B6128B.jpeg

Do you A. Run away b. Throw a book of matches inside and write it off as a loss. C. Risk getting your valuables out of the car and walk home

For reference fold a dollar bill in half and you have the size

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Also

3 unsuccessful attempts in killing it on the side of the road then it disappeared. Had to drive into work again this morning in the dark knowing that mofo is in there somewhere.

I spent a while when I got home trying to find it but as I had to already be up for work in less than 8 hours I chose to go to bed. Tried to find it again this morning no luck. Headed to store on my lunch today to get a trap

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Also

3 unsuccessful attempts in killing it on the side of the road then it disappeared. Had to drive into work again this morning in the dark knowing that mofo is in there somewhere.

I spent a while when I got home trying to find it but as I had to already be up for work in less than 8 hours I chose to go to bed. Tried to find it again this morning no luck. Headed to store on my lunch today to get a trap

Nope nope nope

xjtony

Also

I would be trading it in!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So pretend you’re driving home at night and you see an object move across your windshield. You think that’s weird I thought the wind would blow whatever that was away. Then you realize the object is on the inside.

You turn on the light and you see this...

View attachment 129069

Do you A. Run away b. Throw a book of matches inside and write it off as a loss. C. Risk getting your valuables out of the car and walk home

For reference fold a dollar bill in half and you have the size

Is it a Cane Spider?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I would be trading it in!
Thought crossed my mind
Is this why you sold the Tacoma to me?
Perhaps, you should probably sell it back to me at a discount
I have an ozone machine if you want to kill it good and dead.
Willing to travel to Hawaii?
No ****ing way I'm driving that vehicle knowing that thing is in there. What temps cans they take? I'd park that shit in the sun for a week while idling with a tube from the exhaust going into the window.
Unfortunately works too far to walk and I have no other access to travel, Uber doesn't run here in the sticks
Is it a Cane Spider?
My research suggests yes or a giant daddy long leg also found on the island

Braved an extra trip to the hardware store when I returned mid day, setup traps hoping to find a caught spider when I returned this evening.... no dice. One more trip home in the dark feeling like something was crawling on me the whole way. Good news is i'm off for 3 days so the car is sitting until I find a spider in the trap, a carcass or I have to work again.

Last edited: