Jeep JK Unlimited "Transformer" 6.2L "LS3" GM build

Johnweiler

Anyone know what size the lower two bolts with nuts are I gotta replace them both on both sides they are slap up with rust. So bad I had grind nut off to get uniframe motor mount off. It's a 99 WJ had a 4.0

Last edited:

jpndave

This was brought in for an engine/transmission/Transfer case makeover. 6.2L stroker, Manley super lightweight 4" crank, rods, flattops, etc. With GMPP cnc heads, probably polished. Same cam with lifter, pushrod, valve etc. upgrades. So, 6.8L, ported and polished, VVT cammed with a good tune. We'll see how she does. Hoping for 500 rwhp. I'll post up exact specs for review and suggestions.

Engine is getting built up. Starting over on the 6L80E and 242AMG. Some upgrades to the existing trans include red clutches, updates and blueprinting. Same type stuff on the 242 AMG with billet super HD output.

Last edited:
Apologies for bumping an old thread, and sorry if I missed it, but where did that SYE come from?

Nice job on the conversion, btw. It's what I would do with a JK if I had one.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Apologies for bumping an old thread, and sorry if I missed it, but where did that SYE come from?

Nice job on the conversion, btw. It's what I would do with a JK if I had one.

I'm not JpnDave, but he works at Novak Adapters... so I'd assume it's one of theirs?