Archived Jeep Safari 2013 plans?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I might have some room at Pack Creek if you need a spot.

I'm still looking into options, but I may well need to take you up on your kind offer. Thank you!

EDIT: I just sent off an inquiry to see if they have any tent openings. If so, I could just get my own spot there so as to not be a burden to you and your group.

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm still looking into options, but I may well need to take you up on your kind offer. Thank you!

EDIT: I just sent off an inquiry to see if they have any tent openings. If so, I could just get my own spot there so as to not be a burden to you and your group.

I should have some space. Not sure how many kids (any?) I'll have

capt scotty

I will be going thurs-monday doing wipe out hill Fri., Hells Revenge on big Sat. Elephant Hill on our own on Easter Sunday then home monday. Staying at Archway Campground with the motor home. looking forward to it.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Woo-hoo! I get to play with the cool kids!

EH on Tues

I put down for Elephant Hill on Tues and Kane Creek (never ran it) on Thursday.

When I looked into hitting the safari a few days ago, I was dismayed to see the official EH runs were booked solid. I figured I'd just have to wing it and do something else. But after emailing Marc this morning, I decided to log back on to the RR4W site and take another look... and, check it out, there was now one opening on Tuesday's EH run. (Awww, yeah!) Needless to say, I hastily signed up for it and made my payment. I received my confirmation email, so it looks like I'm good.

Since he was so kind to let me stay with him, I figured the least I could do was sign up for Kane Creek on Thursday and accompany Marc on that run, too. :)

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Hey Marc I can tow your trailer down with my jeep if its a small one... I am heading down friday and staying until the following saturday... I am going to try to get on Kanes creek thursday as well...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hey Marc I can tow your trailer down with my jeep if its a small one... I am heading down friday and staying until the following saturday... I am going to try to get on Kanes creek thursday as well...

29' Kingsport. No ones towing that with a Jeep. I'll be ok in a tent. Thanks for the offer, though

Last edited:

UFAB

Will be there from the 27-31

Unfortunately we did not make assigned trail runs.

Any rogue trail runners out there?

BFE gets old after a while.

Woo-hoo! I get to play with the cool kids!

...I decided to log back on to the RR4W site and take another look... and, check it out, there was now one opening on Tuesday's EH run. (Awww, yeah!) Needless to say, I hastily signed up for it and made my payment. I received my confirmation email, so it looks like I'm good.

Cool! (I hope that wasn't my kid's spot...)

I think we're doing Steel Bender on Weds too.

Pile of parts

We'll be getting there Thursday night. Running our own trail somewhere on Friday, Metal Masher on Big Saturday and Golden Spike for Easter Sunday. I love the Easter Sunday trails. Usually everyone goes home and it ends up being a very small, relaxed group. Probably end up doing something small Monday morning before the drive back home. Let me know if anyone is around Monday and wants to do something half dayish.

gertsch

Things have been crazy here so ejs is back up in the air for me. So hopefully all works out. Ill just be running around renagade as for I'm poor and have no v time to pay to do the safari tours. Plus if the wife comes she hates waiting in line.