Archived Jeep Safari 2013 plans?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Things have been crazy here so ejs is back up in the air for me. So hopefully all works out. Ill just be running around renagade as for I'm poor and have no v time to pay to do the safari tours. Plus if the wife comes she hates waiting in line.

Just come wheel with us :D

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Cool, gonna be a party. We're staying at the KOA cabins all week.

I will be tenting it at the KOA seeing I got there late and cabins were all gone...
I am going to try to get steel bender on wednesday... and kanes creek on thurday....

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Bringing this back from the semi dead since it's getting close. Marc had the hospitality to lend me a spot at his camp, and I'm going to be hanging out with him and Dempsey on Monday and Tuesday. Who's all running EH on Tuesday?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
so all you volunteers.... is there a way to change runs on the website or do you have to call someone? seems I signed up for steel bender on sunday and again on wednesday... would love to change my sat and sun the first week to be with the cool kids...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
so all you volunteers.... is there a way to change runs on the website or do you have to call someone? seems I signed up for steel bender on sunday and again on wednesday... would love to change my sat and sun the first week to be with the cool kids...

I'm not sure how that works. I think I'd call.

Help! - I have a great 5 person condo reserved for Easter Jeep Safari next week that I unfortunately cannot use. I am hoping to find someone that can take the reservation over. The condo looks nice and is in a awesome location. I am truly bummed about not being able to go next week.

Reservation is for Wed-Sunday and the condo is in downtown Moab. Below is the link to the leasing company listing. Unit 3 available Wed-Sun next week. All reservations through the leasing company. Daniel is the guy who has been helping me. Hopefully this will help someone who is trying to find a nice place to stay at the last minute.

http://moabcondorentals.com/moab-lodging-condos-townhomes/cedar-breaks/255-unit-3#description

Thanks.

Last edited: