Jeep TJ overhaulin

James K

NO, I'm always like this
:rofl: the blue is because we re welded back over some seems, and yes it is the same notch that RL did back when I had them set up the coilovers before I decided to do all of this. Its coming along great, I think we've done a whole lot more then expected!!! I really do like it :)
thank you for clearing that up. It does look really good.

Is it JR?

Bart

Looking real good there. I like a lot of the new stuff and after this weekend am really jealous of the front axle.

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Good morning kiddies!!!!!!! What James. Been along time since I have ventures into the ol RME. Badger-Good guess James-????

Anyways Chad sweet talked me into bringin the turd down here so we can fix some things, change some things and of course add put some real axles underneath

Lemme try to give an overview as to why we did what we did. The frame notch is original from RL. I rewelded it because it needed it plain and simple. After much debate we decided to leave the frame where it was because we didn't want to go hacking up the back of a pretty straight and clean TJ. I have cut plenty of **** up and decided to try to achieve our goals without a complete back half. If and when its wadded up then we'll dove tail ect...

We have lowered the jeep by a three of four inches depending on what tire size he goes with. Its going to be low, long, and as light as possible. My current employment doesn't allow mw much time to get on the computer so if thats all-I'm going back to work

chadschoon

some more pics

Attachments

• dana 70 062.jpg
    dana 70 062.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 47
  • dana 70 077.jpg
    dana 70 077.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 58
  • dana 70 072.jpg
    dana 70 072.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 48

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Good morning kiddies!!!!!!! What James. Been along time since I have ventures into the ol RME. Badger-Good guess James-????

Anyways Chad sweet talked me into bringin the turd down here so we can fix some things, change some things and of course add put some real axles underneath

Lemme try to give an overview as to why we did what we did. The frame notch is original from RL. I rewelded it because it needed it plain and simple. After much debate we decided to leave the frame where it was because we didn't want to go hacking up the back of a pretty straight and clean TJ. I have cut plenty of **** up and decided to try to achieve our goals without a complete back half. If and when its wadded up then we'll dove tail ect...

We have lowered the jeep by a three of four inches depending on what tire size he goes with. Its going to be low, long, and as light as possible. My current employment doesn't allow mw much time to get on the computer so if thats all-I'm going back to work
what??? I never seen you build ****, all I ever seen you do is sit around, who knew:p:rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
dimple dyes are pretty sweet, I gotta build me a press so I can do some metal work like that

chadschoon

ya RL had a adapter machined to fit the tj fuel pump. I know you can buy the adapter from poison spyder customs. just had to cut around all the stuff coming through the tank and then weld that on.

chadschoon

here are some pics of some more DD's :) and more work of the rear cage and cooler rack. we have built the cooler rack to be adjustable so that I can store camping stuff or tools under the cooler.

Attachments

• dana 70 084.jpg
    dana 70 084.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 36
  • dana 70 090.jpg
    dana 70 090.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
  • dana 70 091.jpg
    dana 70 091.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 42
  • dana 70 085.jpg
    dana 70 085.jpg