Jeep Josh's 2013 JKUR Keep Track Of Stuff Thread

mesha

By endurance we conquer
A lot of people have to swap out drivelines when they lift there JK. The Exhaust spacer would really help too and be cheaper.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
A lot of people have to swap out drivelines when they lift there JK. The Exhaust spacer would really help too and be cheaper.

I saw those on Teraflex's website. I guess I'll pick up a set tomorrow when I'm returning my squished springs

Kssting

When you are installing your exhaust spacers take a look to see if your rear driveshaft is making contact with the evap skid. I had to shift the evap and skid over slightly after I found some rub marks on the rear ds boot and I have the same TF lift.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
When you are installing your exhaust spacers take a look to see if your rear driveshaft is making contact with the evap skid. I had to shift the evap and skid over slightly after I found some rub marks on the rear ds boot and I have the same TF lift.

Also another mod I plan to do. I was going to do it while I was under the Jeep this week but ran out of time.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've been mulling over the CB mounting issue for 13 months now. I still haven't put one in my Jeep, cuz it has to be PERFECT. I think i may have to give up on perfection, or I'll never get it done.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I've been mulling over the CB mounting issue for 13 months now. I still haven't put one in my Jeep, cuz it has to be PERFECT. I think i may have to give up on perfection, or I'll never get it done.

Like I said its way over priced for what it is, but I guess you pay for convenience. It sits in there really nice, and doesn't require any drilling of your interior panels. Passengers have not reported it being a problem bothering legs or anything. The only downfall is your limited on well basically 3 CB choices

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Another small update

As I said before, when it was up on the lift I noticed the front driveline was rubbing on the crossover pipe. A quick trip to Teraflex remedied this problem. I picked up the exhaust spacer kit, and got it installed today

Driver side

IMG_0883.JPG

Passenger

IMG_0884.jpg

Quick easy and fairly cheap insurance.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
How are you storing your doors?

I just put them in my basement, when my motorcycle sells they will sit where it was

I'm thinking of getting some hooks, the type you use to hang bicycles, and hanging the doors in front of the top.

Have you already pre-stretched your cable?

(I am in the process of installing my own M8000. It is currently mounted to my winch plate, but the plate isn't on the Jeep yet.)

I haven't gotten around to that yet

Last edited: