JP magazine, anyone here in the new issue?

kyojin

Got my issue yesterday in the mail. Robert Carmichael's big orange Scrambler is on the cover. Says he is from West Jordan. I assume that is Turbo Bob then?

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Yep..that's mine. I saw the issue at my parent's house on Thanksgiving. Ryan's black TJ(Wildkid) is in there as is my brother-in-law's yellow cherokee.:greg:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Orange scrambler eh? There is a guy around the corner from me with a orange scrambler and a red samurai on the side? -_-

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I dont even think I have copies of the rags I've been in ...maybe one day I'll regret that.

not that I'm that cool or anything, just an aside.

congrats on the cover.

Cody

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I dont even think I have copies of the rags I've been in ...maybe one day I'll regret that.

not that I'm that cool or anything, just an aside.

congrats on the cover.

Cody

ive got a copy of a few mags your ZJ/buggy was in, I could scan for you..but as far as giving you the copies i cant disrupt my complete collections of 4x mags since 1986..I know Im a nerd.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I was reading JP over the weekend, nice rig Bob. Who did your cage work and spare tire carier. I like the design a lot!

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
Mine was in the "Jeep Shots" section of the nov issue. I thought it was pretty sweet...first time I'd ever been in a Magazine :)
Its the pic with the four Jeeps. Mine's the white ZJ