Just A Though.....

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I realized somthing today. I realized that some girls look at other girls and become jealous because of their B**bs,which might be bigger than yours, or, thier behind which might be smaller than yours,or they are just STRAIGHT UP Prettier than you are.

:D I, one the other hand, realized that I get jealous if another girl can type faster than I can!!! :eek: WTF!!!

Wierd huh! ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmm

so you're saying a DUDE thought that was maybe too harsh and needed a smiley?

oh noooo it wasn't Herzog was it? heheh I hear he's fierce with the bokken. :eek: -_-

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Barbie said:
I realized somthing today. I realized that some girls look at other girls and become jealous because of their B**bs,which might be bigger than yours, or, thier behind which might be smaller than yours,or they are just STRAIGHT UP Prettier than you are.

:D I, one the other hand, realized that I get jealous if another girl can type faster than I can!!! :eek: WTF!!!

Wierd huh! ;)
Yeah, I know what you mean. I too get jealous when I see another girl whose boobs are bigger than mine, or maybe her ass is smaller. Wierd!!!

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Than her arms are long enough to reach beyond the bresteses far enough to render the resonant frequency capitulated by typing Null...In effect a perfect combination of breasteses and arm length results in a dampening effect like a good Shock absorber, effectively increasing the typing control and stability by nearly 95%..... In which case many women have much cause to be jelous.

JeeperG

5DollerShake said:
Than her arms are long enough to reach beyond the bresteses far enough to render the resonant frequency capitulated by typing Null...In effect a perfect combination of breasteses and arm length results in a dampening effect like a good Shock absorber, effectively increasing the typing control and stability by nearly 95%..... In which case many women have much cause to be jelous.

Thanks for the Visual :rofl: :rofl: