Just A Though.....

81Ramchargerman

I like my DDD's (not mine persay...) and she can type. HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! I seriously don't know why women with decent breasts get jealous when they see a woman with huge boobs...they cause all kinds of problems, back, DEEP lines in the shoulders, etc.; you should be happy not to have all of those issues. ;)

81Ramchargerman

5DollerShake said:
Than her arms are long enough to reach beyond the bresteses far enough to render the resonant frequency capitulated by typing Null...In effect a perfect combination of breasteses and arm length results in a dampening effect like a good Shock absorber, effectively increasing the typing control and stability by nearly 95%..... In which case many women have much cause to be jelous.

That is seriously funny stuff!!! :rofl:

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Barbie said:
I realized somthing today. I realized that some girls look at other girls and become jealous because of their B**bs,which might be bigger than yours, or, thier behind which might be smaller than yours,or they are just STRAIGHT UP Prettier than you are.

:D I, one the other hand, realized that I get jealous if another girl can type faster than I can!!! :eek: WTF!!!

Wierd huh! ;)
Do you get jealous if they can spell correctly too? ;) Thought has two t's not just one. ;) :D:D

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
5DollerShake said:
Than her arms are long enough to reach beyond the bresteses far enough to render the resonant frequency capitulated by typing Null...In effect a perfect combination of breasteses and arm length results in a dampening effect like a good Shock absorber, effectively increasing the typing control and stability by nearly 95%..... In which case many women have much cause to be jelous.
:rofl: :rofl: That was great. But I just gotta ask, now that we're dealing with spelling and grammar and what not.... is breasteses a word?? :p

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I've seen you with out a shirt...... You've got a nice rack started!! Anyone for Man-Boobs?? Snowbird getting A Hooters soon?? :rofl: :eek: I'll bet you'll be purdy in that white tank top.....

(I gotta go hurl now)

Shawn said:
I don't have boobs.....of my own that is... :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
NASTY!!!!! The 2 bad things about man boobs are 1) THEY ARE MAN BOOBS and 2) THEY ARE REALLY HAIRY........I dunno would would want to play with those...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :ugh: :-\