Just Another Hemi LJ.....

N8RB8R

Jeep is finally up and running! Took it in and passed the emissions and inspection today! I still have a few loose ends to tie up before she can go up for sale.... I already miss my JK....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

mierdota

Jeep is finally up and running! Took it in and passed the emissions and inspection today! I still have a few loose ends to tie up before she can go up for sale.... I already miss my JK....

If this really goes up for sale I've got my eye on it!

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor

Up for sale?????????? What don't you like about it? I think it turned out great by the pictures but maybe there is something I am missing.

Mike.

Bart

Nate has a symptom that some of us on RME have had in the past. We like what we used to have more than what we just built. I'm predicting a nice JK build in the future.

N8RB8R

So things have wrapped up with this for the most part. Done just in time for my archery hunt. The only project left is fabrication of the new A/C lines. This Jeep is super fun to hotrod around with the top and doors off, it has been a long time since I was last topless!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

mierdota

And it's for sale! Wish I was rich like you people so I could buy it! I love all your builds that I've seen!