Just curious

TheJeepGuy

Thanks Guys to those of you who have responded, I appreciate it. Please keep them coming, I am taking a kind of poll here and will show the results when I feel I have enough to show a accurate picture.
Thanks again!

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Drive: 01 XJ
Prefer: Haven't got a clue what I would prefer. I have the XJ so I will drive it into the ground and choose then what I would like. Building a Stock IH Scout 80

LT.

Drive: 1985 Dodge Ramcharger
Prefer: Custom built buggy. Maybe a Poison Spyder Bruiser 5 or Hendrix chassis.
Reason:
More flexable wheeling. I like that I can drive to the trails now but, I would like to be able to drive harder trails that I am unable to do now. I would also like to be involved in some of the desert races that are here in the Southwest.

LT.

redrockrover

Drive: 2002 Neon, Ha ha it gets good gas mileage
Wheel: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90
Prefer: a Defender 110, or 4 door rubi, or 4 door sas taco.
Reason: I have two boys and my wife that sometimes like to come wheeling with me and I need the extra room. I would love the Defender 110 but I can't afford one. A 4 door rubi would be cool but I want something with more power than what they offer and I don't want to drop an extra 20K for a hemi conversion. I really like the 4 door tacos and have been doing research on a SAS. So when I get some money that is probably the rig I will get next.

Russ

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Drive - Pretty generic 6 cylinder 03 TJ with 4" lift and 33's
Prefer - My big 4 seat buggy project (pronounced "long term time and money magnet").
Reason - For years I've wanted a big, go anywhere buggy that I can enjoy with my family and friends.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Drive- 05 acura tsx 6speed

Drive and wheel- 93 xj, very mildly built but it has some good stuff and is well used

Prefer- that is a ridiculous question, but being realistic i would like having a couple grand to put in a hp44, 14ff, leaf springs in the front, coils in the back, sye w/4:1, cage etc... maybe even turbo the 4.0... oh and it has to stay street legal. i did the truck and trailer thing before and don't want to do that again anytime soon

i would also like a 4 door jk rubi to drive and lightly wheel (so would the wife)

Reason- i have loved xj's for the last 10 years and feel they are super underrated as trail machines, and jk's are super fun

Drive: 86 sas yota on 35s

Prefer: first gen 4 runner built similar to my current truck.

Reason: Dont get me wrong, I love my truck, its a great dd and tears it up off road, but Im not really a small person, and neither are my friends, so it would be nice to be able to haul the crew around the trails

ewander

Drive and Wheel: 08 Wrangler Rubicon on 37s.

Prefer: The normal stuff done to this one, winch, lower gears. air. After wheeling a YJ, and most recently an XJ, I really, really like the Jk. We will see how it turns out. With 3 kids it was either a Jk or a 4 door tacoma....

Chevycrew

I drive a 91 4runner, all stock
Wife drives a 97 gmc sas on 37's

I have a built 85 fullwidth v8 4runner for wheelin in rocks.

Both my 99 crew on rockwells and my wifes truck get used for mud.

Yota

Drive: 88 toyota xcab

Prefer: Maybe a solid axle t100 or tacoma with the 3rz. Or a fj40 would be fun to build too.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Drive-09 Jeep/buggy tube hybrid (four seater)

prefer-2010 Jeep/buggy with cleaner fabwork and less rockrash. (four seater)

reason- gave up on street legal, and I need four seater to take my family. wanted something that I could compete with and trail ride.