keep my wife off RME

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
XJMAMA said:
Some of us wives encourage our husbands to do this stuff. ;) Take her out and let her drive you might see a change. Or give her a camera so she is more worried about getting that perfect shot. I don't care if EKSJAE brakes the jeep it can be fixed.

Here, here!! I had to drag my hubbie down to Moab the first time. Now he's addicted. Not all wives care ... unless it's our vehicle ... then it's a different story :D

JoeT

RockMonkey said:
Man, my wife rules... Sorry you dudes have wives that don't enjoy wheel'n. :( Chicky does a great job of filming the comps, and she's a great driver too! A couple years ago she booted me out and drove all of Rusty Nail while I walked. My sister-in-law-to-be is the only person other than me to ever roll my rig (I think...), and she loved every minute of it.
What one minute....did Chris finally pop the question?!

footin fool

for all the ladies on the board that like to wheel, you are awsome. For the guys with those wifes or significant others that like to wheel , COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND WHEEL HARD.

samitoy

I wish my house was SOOOO clean when I got home but that's kind of hard to do when you have 4 boys at home under the age 6. The cool thing is that I get to take atleast 3 of them with me!!! Still have the 1 year old demolishing things while I'm out!!!

Working on finding a third seat for the 4 runner though so we can all fit.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
PierCed_3 said:
I'm just fine leaving mine home when I go wheeling... the house is SOOO clean when I get home.

:p

Does this mean YOUR the big mess maker in the house that your wife can't keep up with you :rofl:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
XJMAMA said:
Some of us wives encourage our husbands to do this stuff. ;) Take her out and let her drive you might see a change.

AMEN! :D :D :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
My wife only pretended to like the Jeep until we were married and she knew she had me. Now I am sure that if there were 4X4 hit men that she could afford she would have the CJ whacked.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
britney said:
Maybe we should arrange a special bring the wives trail run where we can all meet.
I know I have a much better time on the trail when there are other ladies to talk to.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

jeepgirl

It might be better in the long run to have the other half not into 4x4ing. Both me and my husband enjoy it. But it costs to much money that way. Every penny we have gets put into our XJ and CJ. I think he married me for them. :rofl: Now we have this crazy idea to build ourselves a tube buggy. I do drive most of the trails though, Cuz the jeeps are still mine!!! And I do know how to fix it if it brakes. :greg:

Houndoc

Coreshot said:

Anyone have an idea of reliability- not much of a mechanic, nor do I have big desire to become one!

My wife really doesn't mind that much that I go, just doesn't think new(newer) SUVs should get damaged! Hopefully I will hang on to this one once it paid off, then she won't care.

And her rules for going with me is I let her walk the sections she wants to!

I family run to lil' moab or the like could be fun. (got three kids as well, so the pick-up above might not help)