Labor Day Moab?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I might be going to Maryland Labor day weekend. I'm planning on either going to Moab the weekend before, or Labor Day...Not real sure right now...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm really trying to make it. I want to do a little RME coverage for the BFE invitational that weekend as well.

Hopefully I can make it! :)

sbr

whats going on at bfe on labor day? we were hoping to go run upper helldorado

ZUKEYPR

I'll be taking two rigs down the 1st thru the 4th. Definitely not interested in BFE though. Metal Masher and Hell's Revenge sounds good. I know of some folks already that are planning Metal Masher, but on Saturday. I was kind of hoping to hit Elephant Hill during the weekend, possibly Sunday.

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
I would like to join you guys and run some trails in Moab. I just got back from the U4WDA Richfield Utah convention where I did Crazy 8. I would like to do something less intense for the labor day weekend.

ZUKEYPR

Why don't we meet up on Saturday morning or something for breakfast and a meet and greet and say McD's. By the sounds of it there should be enough folks for both the ngnarly stuff and the "almost" gnarly stuff. I just got to keep it on a 4.0 or lower due to the daughter has been my shotgun for as long as I can remember but has never driven. Being that she is driving the vehicle that I'm trying to sell I'd rather keep it intact. not to mention I kind like my shiny black paint on the Rubi.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm planning on being there with the 4Runner. I'll be meeting a friend with a YJ down there & we'll probably hang... but I have no problem if others want to join. I want to run the Moab Rim, then hit some of the full-body friendly trails at Area BFE. I might also be at Area BFE for the Heavy Metal Accident event on sunday.

I'd love to run Coyote Canyon, but I think that's not wise currently... :D

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
ut4x4Bronco said:
I would like to join you guys and run some trails in Moab. I just got back from the U4WDA Richfield Utah convention where I did Crazy 8. I would like to do something less intense for the labor day weekend.

Are you the full size that was on Crazy 8? Nice RIG

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
Yes, Thanks.I have the black Bronco. I busted a head light a tail light and hit my tie-rod on that trail. I am gratefull I didnt break anything vital.

Dave

treepolice

Sat morning at McD's sounds good. What time? Sounds like if everybody met up there, we could divvy out who wants to run what.