Land Cruiser vs Sequoia

Bart

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but can someone tell me the difference between a Sequoia and a like year Land Cruiser. They look very similar to me. Do they come with lockers?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Depends on the year. In general the LC was Toyota's high end SUV. Built like a tank and very capable. Had solid axles and optional lockers until 1997. After that they got bigger, got a V8, and lost the solid axle in front. Rear locker was a option for a few years.

The Sequoia is Toyota's Tahoe/Expedition fighter. Its longer than the LC and shares mechanical drivetrain, etc. The LC will be more $$ but off road they are better and have more aftermarket support.

The new models of each have a lot of Tundra truck in them. Again the LC will have more gizmos and gadgets and will cost more.

73fj55

I Know Turd Ferguson
Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but can someone tell me the difference between a Sequoia and a like year Land Cruiser. They look very similar to me. Do they come with lockers?

I have an 02 Sequoia, I bought it for as a salvaged vehicle for ~16K with 29K on the clock. I have taken it on most of the easy, really easy Moab trails. As mentioned before little clearance. I have seen a few here and there with lifts, they look badass, however, it is for my family so whats the point. GREAT family hauler. I recall hearing that the Sequoia is a bit bigger.

If you have any other questions....shoot.

Ryan