led light bar group buy

Trate D

I am interested in a 40 inch. Is there anymore information available on them? Also is the 1.5 inch on each end? Or overall? Any better videos? Maybe against a building from a distance headlight vs light bar....

irish1371

The model your showing seems to fall into the classification of fog lights, with how the light come out to the road. Do any of these fall under driving or spotlight?

krany

kranberry
I am interested in a 40 inch. Is there anymore information available on them? Also is the 1.5 inch on each end? Or overall? Any better videos? Maybe against a building from a distance headlight vs light bar....
i will charge the go pro up and make another video.
1.5" on each side.
The model your showing seems to fall into the classification of fog lights, with how the light come out to the road. Do any of these fall under driving or spotlight?
the one i got was the "combo beam" its more flood but it does have a bit of spot to it, honestly i think its perfect, lots of far light and tons of close light, and the higher you put it the more area it can cover obviously

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I have heard that LEDs need some sort of voltage regulator to run best... do you know if these have anything of the sorts? The specs show they have a wide range for operating voltage, which makes me curious.

krany

kranberry
these led you can run up to 32 volts. my dads and electrical engineer, i talked to him and he said it would be very easy to convert 12v into 32v. i wanna try and build one and see what the light bar can do!

huntinkid

at the last part of your youtube vid is that a view from in the cab with the lights on?? if so i'm very interested but not set in stone in getting a 12" one as well.

Trate D

So is this order going to happen? Seems you have taken your name of the 40inch list? Now there are not enough to get the pricing...

Trate D

Well as of now I am out. Too impatient, putting money into rest of rig.... If there is going to be an order at the end of this month I will still be intrested.