led light bar group buy

krany

kranberry
so here's the deal. I have found a source for some nice led light bars, the price is low but the quality is high. The only way I can get this price is if I do a large order and have 6 of each size ordered. They are similar to a rigid industries light bar BUT IS NOT A RIGID INDUSTRIES BAR. I have one of these bars on my truck and I love it its only a 12” but it puts off tons of light. i will do a order every month, and it will be placed at the end of the month so this month it will end on the 30th. is to contact me via pm on here.
**iam not making a dime on these light bars, iam not selling them threw a company, just getting a bunch of people to get together to get a great deal on light bars**

ledbar.png

PRICES before shipping

6” $105-have to order in increments of 6
12” $155-have to order in increments of 6
20" $220-have to order in increments of 6
30” $310-have to order in increments of 4
40 $380-have to order in increments of 4

Shipping
Shipping will be determined on how many light bars are sold, weather they need to be shipped via freight, and shipping method I choose. I will try to get the cheapest shipping but yet get here in a timely matter, regularly 2-3 days, once I get the light bar in pickup/drop off of light will need to be worked out with me via pm or email.

Payment
I will take cash, PayPal(buyer pays fee’s), or money orders. I will require payment before order is placed. I will end the group by on a certain date and will send the order in for a shipping quote then shipping cost will be distributed amongst whomever buy a light equally.
Pictures
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

the
DSC_0007.jpg

video
[video=youtube;rh8pjdrtd6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8pjdrtd6s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

1 6" to ricsrx
2 6" to carsonc1974
1 40" to htrddzl
1 40" to team fred
1 40" to jessen
1 30" to jessen

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You have no blue gear, sir.

We confirmed that this is not a business venture and he has approval from us to do this. :)
He had researched the source for his work but they ended up not going with the product so he's passing the info on and managing the group buy separately and at no profit.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Two things: 1. I'm interested in the 12" 2. Your head lights suck :p

Do the lights come with and wiring/switches?

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Krany... Edit your post with a list of prosective orders so we can see what people want. Then if there are 4 of something that needs 6 to order maybe someone would order that on to get the order out. I may be interested in 1 or 3, it just depends on what's going on.

krany

kranberry
Two things: 1. I'm interested in the 12" 2. Your head lights suck :p

Do the lights come with and wiring/switches?

i agree but they are salvania silver-stars:mad:

no wiring other than the foot or so out of the light bar.

need people to post up what they want for sure so i can start a Talley, iam down for a 40"!

Last edited:

Caleb

Are you going to always be offering these (given minimum quantity is met) or at least for the foreseeable future? I'd love to get a couple but I have zero use for them at the moment and I'd have a hard time justifying the cost to the boss. :)