Left Side of Suicide Hill

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
nice try anyway! that is a tough climb! did you flip when you hit the bottom, when backing down? (or should I say falling down)
I would hate to come off that 2 story drop that you were staring at!!!:eek::eek::eek:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
well the left side of suicide hill aka (hard to reach) was not too friendly to me... high marked the last shelf when it kicked me to the driver side hard looking at a 2 story drop to my lid I found reverse the FIRST time and came down hard (rode driver rear wheel back to the road but came down on all 4s).... same thing on second try but with more momentum.... reverse was no help as I crashed down on the tree below.........thanks ben for building a safe solid buggie...(sorry for the scratches it was pretty @ one time) hydro locked my motor, pulled plugs added fluids and away we went........next time my friend I will make you!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

seen you guys out there last weekend, should have followed you guys over to suicide, looks scary, my brother rolled off of the face of suicide hill that day, trying to get pix off my phone.

307rockdog

the REES family
GOOSE.. the first try I was able to get my pass rear back to the main groove on the wall (full throttle ,full driver in reverse) second try I was way!! too far left I had reverse throttled up but I think I was air borne at that point LOL came down on the tree had to be pulled up hill and turned then rolled back on all 4s down hill...good time just a little stiff after words ......

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
GOOSE.. the first try I was able to get my pass rear back to the main groove on the wall (full throttle ,full driver in reverse) second try I was way!! too far left I had reverse throttled up but I think I was air borne at that point LOL came down on the tree had to be pulled up hill and turned then rolled back on all 4s down hill...good time just a little stiff after words ......

I think that is what is so difficult about that line, Its just not very forgiving!
It looks like when your front tires hit that upper ledge it wants to kick the whole rig to the left a bit. :eek: at least you didnt get banged up too bad.
sounds like you had fun!!

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I think that is what is so difficult about that line, Its just not very forgiving!
It looks like when your front tires hit that upper ledge it wants to kick the whole rig to the left a bit. :eek: at least you didnt get banged up too bad.
sounds like you had fun!!

Its not only "not forgiving" but also very technical. You have to have lots of wheel speed in order to reach the top. As you shoot up it, it throws you to the driver side, you have to correct it by turning it hard passenger. In my video you can see what Im talking about. Its hard no matter how you try it. Every buggy is a little different. My little orange car takes a different line than that four seater and also makes it look alot easier.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
well the left side of suicide hill aka (hard to reach) was not too friendly to me... high marked the last shelf when it kicked me to the driver side hard looking at a 2 story drop to my lid I found reverse the FIRST time and came down hard (rode driver rear wheel back to the road but came down on all 4s).... same thing on second try but with more momentum.... reverse was no help as I crashed down on the tree below.........thanks ben for building a safe solid buggie...(sorry for the scratches it was pretty @ one time) hydro locked my motor, pulled plugs added fluids and away we went........next time my friend I will make you!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I give you props for even trying it! It looks like you took a hard roll. Glad your ok. I agree with Ben on the fact that its awesome to see you using your buggy to its full potential. I hope this becomes a popular obstical and many make it. I hope the name doesnt becomes misleading.. as of now it fits perfectly.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
That vid. of you in the 4 seater has a great perspective. you can tell that you really had to be aggressive, but not out of control aggressive (thats a thin line).

307rockdog

the REES family
beach. I watched your video several times before we went down. thats what made me think I could do it. LOL the only tough part is at the top where it pitches you to the drivers side. Its do or die. (really).once I got kicked over to the drivers side I should of stopped and took a strap from the top. BUT being the crawler I am I grabbed reverse and nailed it!!! DID NOT WORK OUT THAT GREAT. LOL oh well its all in good fun.my buddies did make the right side of suiciedhill but wanted nothing to with "hard to reach"...as for me Ill hit it again and will tell you when I make it...later...:rofl:

ben I will let you know next time we go. we will be in rangley,colorado this weekend for the womens only rock crawling comp. wifes driving see ya.

Attachments

• moab 10 1 026.JPG
    moab 10 1 026.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 96
  • moab 10 1 008.JPG
    moab 10 1 008.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 94
  • moab 10 1 003.JPG
    moab 10 1 003.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
suicide attempt.

Attachments

• 28225_115999995096112_100000583377778_177506_1856688_n.jpg
    28225_115999995096112_100000583377778_177506_1856688_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 28225_115999801762798_100000583377778_177504_5574821_n.jpg
    28225_115999801762798_100000583377778_177504_5574821_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 125

BEACH'N

CASEY IS JUST PLAN BADASS!! WHEN EVER HE SEE'S A LINE OR IS TRYING IT HE WILL MAKE IT, OR ROLL. HARD TO REACH IS THE COOLEST WATERFALL EVER. GOOD JOD CASEY.

zukijames

yeah i pulled up to it the other night... decided to just go up suicide.. it makes suicide look easy! i do wonder if it might be a little easier with my narrower axles id fit on there a little better.. been doing some cage work incase i do ever decdied to try it lol