Left Side of Suicide Hill

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Do you think there's a chance of getting a "LAND YACHT" up it?;) bwahahaha! Yeah right!

hahahaha o ya well just throw the anchor up top and pull ya up... You never know until you try.. You in?? Ill make a special trip to take video and help everyone try...

Paangin the Dirty chev is making up or on its lid.. That sweet cage will hold up no problem.. Ol Als tires are like claws for that hunny..:D:D

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Ben, if you make the right side in that sweet honey I'll be impressed... Wanna race up it? Your dump truck vs my trash can? Whisky tango?

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Bill post us up a nice little pic of this hunny of a Blaze and we will start a bid on how far you can make it. Ten buck per foot starting when the rear wheels reach vert

BenHanksRacing1

BenHanksRacing.com
Oh no we got her home but she has a little thing called a (rod) hanging out of the block! Thanks to some real sweet D-Bags that took it at KOH !! Any way I mite have a Caddy 425 to stick in her but that will have to weight until after the move. Oh one more thing I will give it a try she will make it pretty far. If a fork lift made it up then the dirty blaz will..... 10 bucks a foot deal pics soon to come!

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I forgot about the dirty forklift. We need a pic of that dump up here

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
heres a couple clips from last weekend, I finally made it up!
this hill denied me many times, before josh & darrell put me on this line.

josh (toyota rockhead) climbed it twice the night before this incedent.

[YOUTUBE]sL24wP10eK8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oGPEZfIqVJk[/YOUTUBE]

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
I gave a couple weak attempts at the left side, just to feel it out. theres no way I could get around that boulder, (if I got up there!) my rig is just too big.
Thats a sweet line casey, nuts! but sweet!

Attachments

• P1030658.JPG
    P1030658.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 61

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I gave a couple weak attempts at the left side, just to feel it out. theres no way I could get around that boulder, (if I got up there!) my rig is just too big.
Thats a sweet line casey, nuts! but sweet!

Thanks man. It is pretty crazy once you get up there. Iv taken it over the rock and around it. Either way its crazy. I honestly never thought it would become such a big thread on here.

BEACH'N

LISTEN.. BILL I WANT TO GET ON IT AND FEEL IT. BUT IF I ROLL THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK. BECAUSE WE HAVE ''BEST IN THE DESERT'' 3 DAYS LATER. BUT IT WOULD BE REALLY BADASS IF I WAS THE NEXTED ONE TO MAKE IT..
WE WOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
LISTEN.. BILL I WANT TO GET ON IT AND FEEL IT. BUT IF I ROLL THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK. BECAUSE WE HAVE ''BEST IN THE DESERT'' 3 DAYS LATER. BUT IT WOULD BE REALLY BADASS IF I WAS THE NEXTED ONE TO MAKE IT..
WE WOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

History bill. I tell you history!!!