Lift recommendations

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps

What?????????:confused:
I'm just having fun like you. Mellow out. Lets make fun of Jeremy, I thought he was cool but I'm reconcidering. I just pick out the people that would be the most fun to give/recive **** to/from. Game on ;) :D :rolleyes: :eek:

I would like to be the first to point out that I am not cool, nor will I ever be. I will never own a Rubicon TJ:(

sukaB

Banned
Yah but someday you might have a buggie and use real expensive normal motor mounts.....hhehehehehe:D
yah wishful thinking....
You can call your new Mrs. britney choirpoop:D :eek: :p

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by sukaB
Yah but someday you might have a buggie and use real expensive normal motor mounts.....hhehehehehe:D
yah wishful thinking....
You can call your new Mrs. britney choirpoop:D :eek: :p

have you been reading my mind? That name is too long though, I was thinking just, "PoopBug" and use a hood from a new VW.:D

Oh, and where else can you get motor mounts for...$1.00 :D

Moon

Originally posted by Jeremy

I would like to be the first to point out that I am not cool, nor will I ever be. I will never own a Rubicon TJ:(

That is alright in 6 years I'll turn the rubicon in to a buggie after the warranty runs out. Na It'll still be running strong after we bringing the loader up the trail to pick up what is left of yours and then you'll be looking for a used rubicon because it will still be cheeper to go that route than to start over on anything else. Then again the rubicon will be in such high demand that I will be cheeper to buy suka's buggie because he built it the right way and it will be still running strong. and he will be in the 2010 Jeep RedRock that will have a factory v8 and 38s with all the goodies and a 100,000 mile warranty. I bring the loader up the trail see ya then:)

sukaB

Banned
I could see that......
could you imagine a chrysler rubicon with optional V-8 and pro-rock 60's, manual valve body-reverse pattern auto tranny and finally some beard seats!!!!!!!!
Then I might buy one.....
Until then I'll stick with my 20G buggie....It's all purpose and the most damn fun I've ever owned....

Moon

Only 20g I would have thought you were in to it at least as much as I was in to the rubicon. well if ya count the dodge and the trailer that you have to have to take it anywere then:confused: :rolleyes: :)

sukaB

Banned
Yah I got alot of stuff free and I built it so no labor but I can get you one brand new between 20 and 30 depending on parts and such.
Their not that expensive unless you have someone else doing it....
And they think their time is worth 60 thousand dollars....
Big shop big prices.....