Lighten the mood

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not unless they start serving craft beer in church! 😁
Funny you should mention that. I was standing on a door step of a guy I was meeting for the very first time. I introduced myself and we chatted for a bit. Gave him the customary church invite and his response was identical to yours, minus, "craft". I told him a few beer jokes and we had a good laugh. He quickly realized I was a decent guy and not too churchy. He invited me to stop by again when I was around. That was about 4 years ago. I see him and his family in church every week now. We still joke about looking for beer in the church.

Don't jinx yourself. :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Funny you should mention that. I was standing on a door step of a guy I was meeting for the very first time. I introduced myself and we chatted for a bit. Gave him the customary church invite and his response was identical to yours, minus, "craft". I told him a few beer jokes and we had a good laugh. He quickly realized I was a decent guy and not too churchy. He invited me to stop by again when I was around. That was about 4 years ago. I see him and his family in church every week now. We still joke about looking for beer in the church.

Don't jinx yourself. :D
Ha! You'll only see me in church for baby blessings and the like. I always have a shot of tequila before entering, though. That keeps me sane enough to finish the visit.